Everyone's Replaceable

Now, first of all, you're national champions. It was a great competition in Starbound at Lake Tahoe, that's something to be very proud of." Miss Abby tells all of us, "Then we got to LA, we did a video. People know who you are now from watching that video. But you're a target. When you walk in, it's gonna be all about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company."

We actually did a music video, and Chloe was the lead of it. I also started kindergarten about two weeks ago, and it's been exciting.

"We all know that Cathy's not here because Cathy wasn't a team player." Miss Abby says, "Where did that get Vivi-Anne? Nowhere. I'm gonna have an open audition; a casting call for a new dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Tell everybody you know that we're looking for a new girl for this group. Maybe two new girls, everyone's replaceable, are you next?"

Miss Abby reveals the first headshot, mine.

"FIrst, Melanie. You're 5, you're still in the six and under category, you're gonna be dancing a lot more this season and I expect you to win." Miss Abby tells me and I smile, "And you may be an official member of the team this year."

Maddie

Chloe Nia

Paige Brooke Mackenzie Melanie

"Maddie, Chloe, and Nia, you're going to be doing solos." Miss Abby announces, "Now, Maddie, it's not gonna be an easy win. It's nine and up, and you're on the young side of the age." I look over to Maddie, she didn't look that nervous at all, "This weekend we will be attending Dance Troupes in Greensboro, North Carolina and we're gonna do a new number called 'Sassy Dolls'. We have one week to the competition, and we don't have a routine yet. We're starting from scratch right now. This is gonna be crazy, all right?"

We start rehearsing the group routine, Kenzie is supposed to be inside a box, and I'm supposed to be posing beside it, that's all we do. After a couple hours of rehearsal, we all go back home.

•Open Call Audition Day•

I didn't have school today, so I was at the studio earlier than normal. I change into my dance clothes and sit around, waiting for the rest of the girls to come.

"It's today!" Chloe sings as she enters the Dancer's Den with Paige.

"What if Abby brings in a boy?" Paige asks.

"A really cute boy?" Maddie asks,

"Justin Bieber." They all say and make dreamy faces.

"I still can't believe you like JB over One Direction." I tell them and start stretching.

"And who do you think is cute than Justin?" Nia asks and they all start stretching with me.

"I don't know." I say, "Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn."

"I kinda agree." Brooke says.

"You can't be serious." Kenzie looks over to Brooke.

"I am." Brooke assures her.

"Girls, everyone's in Studio A." Gianna walks in, "Come on."

We all enter Studio A and stand by the side while the bunch of dancers start dancing.

"478, you're done."

"276, you're done."

"Come on, girls! Give it to me!"

"It's nice to see her yelling at someone else." Brooke whispers and we all chuckle.

I look up to Dance Jail to see all the moms uncomfortable with the new people.