April Fools!

I was ready, it was April Fools, and I had to use it to my advantage. 

Let's talk. 

My sister have this 'Prank War' every single April Fools, but the rule is that I have to be at least 7, guess what happened? They stopped doing it once I turned 7, scared much?

I was still going to do some pranks. One on my Mom, one on Maddie, and one on Kenzie, this was really exciting!

So let's start.

7:08 am

That's the hour I woke up, and I was ready. First up, Mom.

So, my prank for Mom was some 'Insect Lamps' She absolutely hates it, so one point for me.

I look for some 'insect images' on  Google and dowload them. I pass them to a document and I print it. 

"Mel, breakfast's ready." I hear Kenzie say and I hide the papers under my bed.

"Coming." I say and run to the kitchen.

After eating breakfast, I run back to my room and close the door. I start cutting the 'insect images' and put a little tape on it. I crack open the door, check that no one's on the way, and go into Mom's room. I put all of the insects around Mom's lamp and I leave the room.

Prank #1 done.

~~~

As I'm walking to the garage, I hear a scream, it was Mom's.

Guess it worked.

I get to the garage and take out an airhorn from one of the boxes there. Prank #2 was going to be to Maddie.

Basically, the prank was to attach the airhorn to a seat, and like Maddie has a desk on her room and she has to do a project, this is the perfect opportunity. She'll sit down and BOOM! Loud noises all around the neighborhood.

I walk to her room and quickly attach the airhorn, as I'm leaving Maddie enters.

"What are you doing in here?" Maddie asks and I hide the tape.

"Uhm, I was just--" I look around, "Just giving you back your black sweater."

"You had my sweater?" Maddie looks at me completely confused, "Whatever, I really need to work on this project, so please go."

"All right!" I exclaim and leave the room.

I close the door and cover my ears.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!

"Melanie Ziegler!"

I laugh and run to my room.

~~~

Last one, Kenzie.

We were playing Mario Party 10 on the living room, she was Yoshi and I was Rosalina.

"I'm gonna go get some water, do you want some?" I ask as we finish another mini-game.

She looks a little bit suspicious, but still nods slowly. I put the controller down and go to the kitchen.

Prank #3, what I was going to do was the typical upside-down glass prank. 

I pour some water into two glasses and quickly turn one of the upside-down. I take the other one and go back to the living room.

"Yours is at the kitchen." I tell her and she leaves.

I hear her gasping and I sniffle a laugh.

"Melanie!"

"Well, you were too scared for me!" I yell, "I still had to do it, April Fools!"