SEVENTEEN-17

3rd POV

Lev walked up to Hinata who is now helping Ibuki stretch, he looked at Hinata and thought.

He changed a lot his not the little tangerine I know but his still shorter than me so thats great.

"Hey Hinata c-can I talk to you just for a minute?" Lev asked he us really nervous because he knows Hinata also hates him.

Hinata looked up, he looked at Sei and Ibuki they nodded which made him frown.

"Im sorry who are you again?" This made Lev shiver Hinata sounded like he was offering to kill you.

"You know what lets just go this better be important or I wont hesitate to fucking strangle infront of everyone." Again Lev shivered.

"I-i promise its important and it w-will surely help you." Lev replied stuttering.

Hinata just nodded and walked inside the room his Dads got for him and the team.

Lev went inside in awe hi literally didnt know that this room existed in the first place and how did they even manage to have this room?!

"This is your d-dorm?!" Lev asked still shock.

"Yes now stop asking dumb questions and get straight to the point." Hinata said bored

"Well you see" Lev pulled his phone out and played the video of Marie before Hinata commited suicide.

"H-how do you h-have that?!" Hinata said panicking.

"Hey breath in breath out keep it coming Sho relax im here I wont judge you relax ok." Lev never saw Hinata liks this he was sweating and he looks like he wants to cry.

Awhile later someons barge in the room.

"What the fuxk did you do to my brother you fucking giant!" It was Yuusuke and Manabu.

"I was helping him his having a panic attack!" Lev said as he looked at Yuusuke and thought Hinata has a brother?!

"That wont help and will never help, Manabu Nana's medication please its in Sei's bag." Lev can believe what he just heard.

Hinata wont calm down from his panic attack if he wont drink medication it went this far?!

Lev looked at Yuusuke he really looks like he cares for Hinata genuinely and will never leave his side same for the boy with glasses.

This hurt Levs heart he never thought that someone can make Hinata happy like how they made him.

He regrets not telling Hinata he took the photo in the first place.

"I- is he ok now?" Lev asked still really worried.

"Yes he is but you need to call our number 10 and number 1 player." Yuusuke said hurriedly.

"O-oh ok ill go get them!"
Lev ran to the gym he went to Hinatas team mates which made Kenma and everyone look at them.

"You need to return to your dorm the both of you!" Lev shouted breathlessly.

"Why?!" both Ibuki and Sei answered and it alerted everyone in RK team.

"Hinata is having a panic attack and he needs you guys!" Lev answered even though it hurts to say it.

Suddenly Frankenstein and Raizel ran outside the gym with Ibuki and the others.

"If something happend to him because of you I wont hesitate to fuck rip you to shreds!" Rael looked at Lev as his eyes glowed.

Lev shivered he looked at Akaashi and Tendou.

Kenma walked up to him and asked what happened. He answered truthfully Kenma tapped his back and walked put the gym with Kiyoko, Yachi, Asahi and Ennoshita.