CHAPTER-32

3rd POV

After Hinata left the gym someone walked up to Marie and Nana. "Babe, help us that Hinata is crazy h-he want's to kill me when I did nothing wrong!" Marie pleaded his boyfriend.

"You, why did you try to pick a fight with him Marie?! You should have thought of the consequences first, Shoyo is not an easy prey Marie he could have killed you the moment he knew you had bad intention's." Yuto explained calmly trying not to choke his girlfriend to death.

"Tsk, you should have thought about a plan before trying to kill our tangerine Marie, you maybe my brother's girlfriend but Shoyo is our cousin and we are ready to kill anyone who tries to kill him." Kyoya growled in anger as his eye's started to glow into a dark blue shade.

"W-what what do you mean by that?!" Marie stuttered looking at Kyoya ang Yuto in shock.

"It's mean's Shoyo and us are blood related, our parent's died because of saving uncle Raizel, and Shoyo's parent's raised us since we were babies, this just prove how much we should love and repay them."

Kyoya said smiling at his brother.
" You're parent's died because of saving his Dad, aren't you suppose to take revenge?!"

Marie shouted in anger trying to manipulate the two. "It doesn't matter we're babies at that time we didn't even know what our parent's look like." Yuto answered honestly.

Kyoya started to shoot Marie and Nana's seal to open it, but somehow it didn't work.

"Well we better help them outside Ni-chan we'll deal with those bitches later." Kyoya smirked as he walked outside to help.

Yuto looked at Marie and nod. "I'm sorry but im breaking up with you, hurting my cousin was wrong, I just want to say that goodluck on your punishment later..., i won't help you."

Yuto walked away and followed Kyoya as they start to kill the people that Marie turned into zombies.

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

I know its short im sorry for not updating for so long now im back. So there inly few chapters left.