TEN-10

3rd POV

It's been 8 months since Hinata died or so everyone thought.

It was hell for all volleyball players even the 5 others knowing Hinata wont be back so soon.

But for Marie it was the best 8 months of her life, I mean having a lot of volleyball players talk to you and ask for comfort is heaven especially if their hot.

While all volleyball players do a practice Kiyoko got a call from Hinata.

"Kiyoko san I going to arrive there earlier than I thought." Hinata said coldly.

"W-wait.... Really I missed you so much damn they are so gonna be shock and happy about this!" Kiyoko said while jumping up and down.

"Yes we are going to attend the volleyball camp next week." Hinata then said as he looked at Sei munching on a sandwich he made trying not to smile.

"YES! See you then Nana!" Kiyoko said as he saw Atsumu and Osamu just behind her eating.

Tsumu and Samu looked at Kiyoko and wave. Did I mention that everyone are now ok with eachother except Kuroo and Kenma.

"Ne Daichi do you miss Hinata?" Tsukishima asked rubning the back of his neck.

"We all miss him Tssuki I mean who doesnt." Daichi said looking really sad just like everyone else.

Later Coach Ukai and the other coaches entered the gym.

"Everyone we are going to have a sports camp next week which is going to involve a new team from Seoul Korea, this team came from a really grand school which will support everyone this sports camp." Coach Ukai announced as the other coaches just nod.

This made Kiyoko smirk and look at Ennoshita, Yachi, Asahi and Kenma.

"This school has a really competitive students and teally built ones to because they train day and night all the team players from RK university also goes to the gym which makes their players built and healthy." Takeda sensei continued.

"So train hard because we are gonna beat them!" Coach Ukai said and everyone agreed.

"Pfft that is if you can beat him." Kiyoko mumbled which Kenma heard.

"Nana is coming here? Kenma said excitedly which made everyone look surprised, Kenma was only this happy when he talks or meets Hinata.

"Yes Nana is coming in a week."Kiyoko added which made Yachi, Asahi, and Ennoshita jump in happiness.

"YES BITCH!" the 5 jumped and celebrated.

As everyone looked at them shock and does not know how to react.

"Are you sure your ready to go back Hinata?" Sei and Ibuki asked while looking at Hinata.

After Ibuki and Hinata became friends Hinata told him everything he had to know.

That time Ibuki actually wanted to kill someone but was stopped by Hinata.

"Hai, im ready as ill ever be. Their going to regret ever letting me go." Hinata said with cold eyes which made everyone inside the room shiver except his dad and brother.