FOUR-4

3rd POV

Morning came, everyone started practicing by groups.

"Hey Daichi-san.. why don't you make Hinata run 10 laps?" Tsukishima smirks.

Daichi thinks for a bit before nodding,

"Hinata!"

"D-Daichi-s-san?"

"Run 10 laps and do 100 push ups, now."

Hinata's eyes widen and he sighs. Meanwhile, the others smirk and laugh.

"Serves you right attention seeker!" Atsumu said laughing.

The others ignored him, some called him names and mocked him.

They all seemed to be having fun, but for Hinata, it was a huge humiliation.

This went on for 2 days, they beat Hinata until he passed out. They pulled dangerous pranks on him, and they never showed any signs of remorse.

Until.. Hinata had enough.

Wednesday night, Hinata was in the clinic. He started to open the drawers, that were filled with pills, poison, and medicine, before seeing something that can help him end his suffering fast.

It was a liquid potassium. "If potassium is injected in your body, you will surely die in no time." Hinata smiles as he says to himself.

"I-I cant take this anymore, I d-did nothing wrong. What did I do in my past life that I deserved this shitty one!" Hinata shouted.

Coincidentally, Yachi, Kiyoko, and Kenma were passing by when they heard Hinatas voice coming from the clinic.

They all rushed there only to see Hinata looking at the liquid potassium and holding pills in his other hand.

Kenma took the potassium while Kiyoko took her phone out, gave it to Yachi and said to record.

With tears and shaking hands, Yachi took the phone.

Kenma started to speak,

"Shouyou.. please don't do this, we are here. W-We believe you."

"N-no no no, you don't know how it f-feels! You don't know how much it fucking hurts getting beat up everyday!"

"Running ten laps and doing push ups! Getting beat up by all the p-people you love, people you've t-trusted for months!"

Asahi and Ennoshita ran into the clinic with no breath.

"A-and you know what HURTS the most?! Is that those people you trusted didn't even let you fucking explain o-or believe you just because of some fake a-ass convo!"

At this point, the three were already crying and the other two were trying to call for help.

"I'm- I'm tired, Kozume. I can't deal with this anymore, I-I wanna rest please. J..Just, let me rest please. I-I wanna rest forever, please!" Hinata said sobbing.

"N-no Shouyou, n-no, we are here. Please don't do this-" Kenma said but was cut off.

"Hinata.. if you cant do it anymore or i-if you cant fight for yourself, f-fight for us please!" Asahi stuttered.

He never thought of the day that he would see his beloved ginger in this broken state.

Ennoshita speaked up. "Hinata, don't leave us. Please, we need you.. if you want you can just have a revenge."

"We know who spread those fake conversations Hinata, we even took a video of it!"

"Just please, Hinata stay with us!"

"Okay-y.. b-but I want them to think I'm dead, I want them to suffer like I did!" Hinata said with empty eyes.

Everyone inside the room shivered, they never wanted to see this kind of Hinata.

He looked lifeless. Their once lovely, hyperactive shorty was now cold as ice. His sparkling beautiful eyes were now empty as the dark sky without the shining stars.

Proof Reader:Semesneedstobegentle

Editor:Semesneedstobegentle

Author:parkjeon850