TWENTY FOUR-24

3rd POV

Lev and Tendou was walking peacefully when they heard Marie talking, she was on the phone.

"Babe im ok its cool here and they treat me nicely so dont worry about it."

Tendou took his phone out and recorded what Marie said.

Tendou Looked at Lev whose about to throw hands. He held Lev shirt tightly and put his phone inside his pocket.

"This bitch is cheating on Oikawa!!!" Lev whispered shout.

"Shut up its more worst knowing Hinata has two kids!" Tendou spat lowly.

"He what!" This time Lev shouted,Tendou pulled him away and they both ran from where Marie was.

Did someone shout? Marie thought as she walked around but saw no one she shurgged it off and walked inside her dorm.

Lev ran to Kenma as Tendou tried to stop him but was to late.

"Kenma!"... Kenma looked at him annoyed,...." what do you want?"

"Its about Hinata he has two kids with that clown!" Lev shouted out of surprise then he heard everyone gasp.

He looked around and silently walked out of the gym as the regret ate him up.

I should not have said that everyone was around... Shit I forgot.

He was walking around the dorms when he saw Hinata with Sei and Ibuki.

He saw Hinata's eye sparkle beautifully, tears started to fall from his eyes because of regret.

He wanted to just send the video he took the night before Hinata attempted suicide.

But he cant Hinata already has a plan and tomorrow was Marie's birthday.

He cant wait for her to cry in shame and fear for hurting their Sunshine.

He walked away from the scene only to bump to two kids.

"Damn we know your tall but watch where your going Im sure you can still see us even when your that tall." Killua said pulling Gon away from him.

His eyes twitched as he saw the kids, those were Hinatas kids and he cant seem to take it all in.

He walked inside his dorm and took a warm bath to clear up his clouded mind.

Meanwhile everyone inside the gym stopped working the moment they heard what Lev said.

Bokuto walked out of the gym, Akaashi was about to follow him but Tendou pulled Akaashi away from Bokuto.

"Dont, he needs to clear his mind." Tendou looked at Kenma as Akaashi walked away.

He knows Kenma is hiding something.
I want to tell you something Asahi, Kiyoko, Yachi, Ennoshita."

Im actually in a relationship with Hinata his boyfriends and parents know their ok with it because Hinata is in an open relationship."

Kenma said making Kiyoko and Yachi squeal.

They were happy because the always believe in Kenhina supremacy. You may ask why but they think that Kenma and Hinata are perfect and would always understand eachother.

Marie chuckled as she heard what Kenma said.
"We dont care either pudding." Marie said as she walk away.

Oikawa teared up and so did the others they hurt Hinata so bad that they dont think they'll ever have a chance.

But being eogistic and stubborn they wont admit their fault.

But Bokuto already knows what he wants to say to Hinata even though Hinata wont forgive him he wanted Hinata to know how much the tangerine means to him.