FIVE-5

3rd POV

It was 12 midnight when those happend, when they witnessed a lifeless Hinata craving for revenge.

Ennoshita was holding Hinata's phone he saw a name in the contacts it was long "Cadis Etrama Di Raizel" was written in the contacts, the first thing that came to his mind was they need help to bring Hinata to the hospital.

He called the name and put it in loud speaker a really cold and empty voice answered.

"Sunshine why did you call at this time Master is already asleep!" The voice in the other side of the phone said.

"H-hello sir th-this is Hinata's friend h-he commited suicide and we n-need to being him to a hospital but all the staff are now sleeping!" Ennoshita said panicking.

"Send me the address we will be there!" The person the in the other side of the phone sounded furious which made them shiver in fear.

"Address is xxx xxxx xxx" Ennoshita sent it and waited for a reply. 5 minutes later four tall and good looking man appeared infront of them.

 5 minutes later four tall and good looking man appeared infront of them

Guy with white hair stripe-Tao
Gray haired guy-Mino
Long haired guy-Takeo

Guy with white hair stripe-TaoGray haired guy-MinoLong haired guy-Takeo

    [Frankenstein]

  "Frankenstein?! I m-mean appa! What a-are you doing here?! Takeo-nii? Tao-nii?! M-Mino-nii?!"

"Hinata, I'm sorry!" Ennoshita said quickly while looking down.

Yachi and Kiyoko took pictures happily, this is the first time they get to see really hot guys.

Kenma was hugging Hinata, not knowing what to do.

"Hinata tell me, who did this and how it happened. Now!" Franken said as a purple and black aura surrounded him which made everyone inside the room shiver.

"I cant I-" Hinata stuttered.

"If Raizel-sama knows about this those who did this, will die in his hands!" Takeo, Tao and Mino said at the same time.

"I-I will tell you." Kenma said, unfazed but still a little shocked.

He told them everything that happened. After, Kiyoko showed them two videos. One, Marie insulting Hinata and the other that was filmed earlier.

"They are gonna pay!" Franken said furiously.

Takeo, Tao and Mino clenched their fists hard, ready to kill anytime.

Takeo started to load his gun, until Hinata said he wanted to go home in Seoul, Korea and continue learning at Frankenstein's school.

All of Hinata's friends teared up hearing this, but it didn't end there.

"And I wanna start learning self defense.. Takeo-nii, please."

Takeo nodded looking at Hinatas empty eyes, he stopped for a momemt and looked at Tao.

'His eyes are empty..' they thought at the same time while looking at Mino, who just closed his eyes.

They all bid good bye to Hinata while sobbing.

"How.. will you get to Korea?"

Suddenly, Frankenstein started to levitate into the air as well as the others.

Hinata started to levitate too, his eyes glowing red.

Suddenly there was a lifeless body inside the clinic, holding pills.

Kenma went to touch it but his hand went through, it was an illusion!

"I'll call you all later at the morning about my plan. Don't worry Kozume, guys."

"Don't tell anyone about this or you'll all end up six feet under!" Takeo threatens.

Later, there was an ambulance, police cars and paramedics outside the campsite.

The noise was loud.

"It's all an illusion.."

Everyone in the room sighed in relief, Hinata said his last goodbye and flew away.

They walked outside crying, all of the coaches and sensei ran to the clinic. Coach Ukai was so shocked that he punched the wall until his hands started to bleed. The others looked down as a sign of respect and mourned for "Shouyou".

They all cried while the other volleyball players arrived but they were blocked by the coaches and managers.

'They're gonna miss Hinata so much..' The five thought at the same time.

Proof Reader:Semesneedstobegentle

Editor:Semesneedstobegentle

Author:parkjeon850