97

☀︎

"What is this place, Xavier?" I question and step into the extravagant building. The outside of it feels like an ancient palace with huge windows and golden details, the complex designs catch my eye and I can't help but stare in admiration at the inside of the palace. Golden chandeliers hang from the towering ceilings, the floor is made out of black marble. Every statue, mirror, chandelier, window, contributes to the luxurious feeling of this building. 

In the back of the long foyer, a broad staircase is placed and spreads into two different directions. The railing is made out of an intricate, curvaceous design of golden. My mouth can't control the sharp intake of breath when we step into the room with the staircase, everything made out of black or gold. My heels sing out against the polished floor and I look towards the soundless man behind me.

"What's going on?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. 

He smiles at me and steps closer, grabbing my hands in his rough ones, "Eloisa. The Romano mansion brings us too many bad memories, it's unsafe and enemies keep trespassing. Now, I know you will be next to me and rule this mafia, and we need to establish our own empire. This is exactly what I mean when I say that."

Somehow, I find myself enjoying hearing him speak about our future like this, he wants me to have as much power as himself. He wants me to stand beside him with every upcoming fight. This will be our home if I choose him. 

"How far from home are we?" I ask.

"40 minutes," He nods his head, grabbing my hand in his he pulls me to a door on the far right. Opening it, we step inside the elevator and he pushes the fifth and last floor. We start moving and my mind is trying to gather every piece of information. 

"This will be our floor only, for us and the family. There's a kitchen, multiple bedrooms, and bathrooms," He tugs my hand again and I shake my head, following him onto the fifth floor. Up here the details are less extravagant, it feels more warm-hearted, especially when he opens the third door to the right. 

Walking into a huge bedroom, the panorama windows showcase the enchanting garden filled with roses. Behind the garden, I see the trees, endless amount of trees and I know we're completely secluded out here. 

I release a simple chuckle and turn to him, he smiles at me with such affection shining behind his dark eyes. "I'm so confused," I say and reciprocate his smile. 

He comes closer and cups my face in his large hands, my body relaxes under his touch. "I want this to be our home, Eloisa. I already bought it and I truly hope you will move out here with me. The mafia is evolving and we've outgrown the other house, this is what we need now. I really want you to be here with me for it."

"This might sound weird, but are we together? I know that I love you and I know that you love me, but this world is so out of the ordinary. Am I supposed to call you my boyfriend?" This question has been burning in the back of my mind, it seems unnecessary to ask considering everything we've been through, but still. 

"I would love to call you my wife in a few years, so I truly hope I can call you my girlfriend right now. Otherwise this," He signals to the palace we're standing in. "Might be a bit too much."

"It's perfect," I shake my head and kiss him softly. "So we're a couple, and now we're moving in together. Are we finally acting as people do in a normal relationship?" 

He chuckles at my question and pulls me with him towards the bed, he sits down and I straddle his thighs with a smirk on my lips. "A normal relationship with fucking good stamina," He says and kisses down my neck. 

Throwing my head back, I allow him more access to my neck and moan softly when he reaches the spot. He smirks against my heated skin and bites down gently, cupping my face our lips collide in a fiery crash and I fight to keep up with him. My hands tangle themselves in his hair as our tongues devour each other. 

My pussy throbs with an immense need for him and he flings my body over, he's hovering over me with his beastly frame. My fingers itch to touch him, so I unbutton his black shirt quickly and remove it from his strong arms. He unzips my dress in the side and I guide my arms out of the fabric, pulling it down my body and kicking it away. 

"Splendida donna," (Gorgeous woman) He speaks with his deep voice and I pull him down to me, kissing him with such need and passion. 

His hands explore my body and my nails trail down the deep muscles of his torso, the feeling turns me on even more and I flip him over. 

"I want you," I say straddling his hips, kissing down his neck, and he groans. The sound only encourages me when I kiss my way down his abdomen and unbutton his dress pants. Pulling them down his legs along with his black boxer briefs. 

His dick is hard and incredibly ready for me, I take him into my mouth instantly and he releases a breathy moan gripping my hair in his rough hands. Moving my mouth down his shaft, feeling every vein, my tongue dances along his dick on the way up. My hand cups his balls and I massage them while my tongue tortures his dickhead. 

I can feel Xavier tense above me, his grip in my hair grows tighter, and desire pools between my legs. The need to feel him inside of me is intense. My mouth turns needier along with the throbs of my pussy, he throws his head back and a profound moan falls from his lips. 

"Eloisa," He breathes. 

My mouth moves on instinct, deeper, harder, a choking sound leaves my throat and he tenses above me. I know how much he loves those sounds. Keeping it up, I pick up my pace and endless streams of groans and moans fall from him. 

"I'm gonna cum," He rasps out.

Not even a second later, spurts of sperm drive into my mouth and I swallow all of it. He throws himself exhaustedly back on the bed and I crawl on top of him, his eyes cut to mine and fall onto the side of my lips. 

My thumb drives across the spot of cum on my lips, and I suck it off while maintaining eye contact with the beast underneath me. His eyes darken to a dangerous degree when he flings us over, pulling my panties down my legs and of course leaving my heels and thigh holster. 

He places himself between my thighs, blowing onto my clit and the sensations have me squirming underneath his intense stare. Not wasting a second, his lips meet my clit and the first touch has me moaning out. He flicks his tongue over my sensitive nub, my back arches off the bed and I try to close my legs from the pleasure. 

He flings them apart roughly, coming up to eye level with me and smirking, "Fucking don't, amore."

I bite my lip to hide my smile and his eyes fall onto it, he kisses me deeply and I can taste myself on his lips. It turns me on. Xavier kisses his way down before his tongue flicks my clit and I squirm in need, this has him smirking. My hand grips his hair and he gives me exactly what I need. 

Eating me out with the perfect amount of pressure, leaving me wanting more only to give it to me seconds later. The symphony of him pausing and continuing drives me over the edge. Pushing my hips against his face, he chuckles and the vibrations have me gasping. 

He grips either side of my thighs and pulls me closer, devouring on my pussy as if he has been starved. My back arches when he hits the spot only he can find, my eyes close on instinct and he keeps up the pleasurable torture. 

My gut tightens within seconds, my moans fill the air and he groans in response. My heart pounds in my chest when my pussy clenches, my clit throbbing to perfection when I let go and orgasm. His tongue is still working me, allowing me to fall down from my high and once I do, he crawls over my frame and kisses me. 

"I love you, Eloisa," He smiles down at me. 

"I love you," I tell him and pull him down for yet another kiss.