53

☀︎

... I'm giving them a second chance to FUCK, not make love, heheheh ...

He turns on the water and pulls both of us under the cold stream, awakening my senses and my mind instantly. I offer him the condom and he accepts with no hesitation, rolling it onto his dick before he grabs my wet body. Turning me around so my ass is pushing against his hard dick, a deep shiver racks down my spine. He pulls me against him and kisses up my neck, reaching my ear, "Bend over, Eloisa."

His demand has me shivering and I obey with no thought, bending over in front of his cold stare. Xavier thrusts into my pussy instantly, filling me up with his impressive size and giving me everything he has to offer. His pace picks up as he starts pounding into me mercilessly, my mind is a jumbled mess and moans escape my lips from the whirlwind of sensations he creates. 

My hands land on the cold tiles of the wall, needing to ground myself with the intensity of him fucking me like this.

His hand grabs a fistful of my hair in a firm grip, the dominance he oozes makes me wet for him and my pussy clenches around his dick. He groans at the sensation and his other hand smacks my ass roughly, the stinging is smoothed down by the cold water and I moan. This is exactly what we need. 

My pussy is milking him up and my mind is dizzy with the intensity of the situation, it's hard for me to breathe. Xavier pulls his dick out and turns me around to face him, lifting me by the waist my hot back is placed against the cold tiles of the wall before he guides me down onto his dick again. This position allows me to feel every inch of him. 

My legs hook around his waist, and his hands support me under my thighs. His merciless thrusts are leaving me breathless as I moan loudly, he groans in response, the sound so dark and masculine it has me clenching my eyes shut in an attempt not to orgasm. Xavier has my body between his fucking fingertips, he knows what he's doing to me. 

One of his hands grabs my neck, choking me with enough conviction to turn me on and still allowing me to breathe. My head is pushed against the cold tiles as he pounds into my pussy, I fucking love it rough and there's no doubt in my mind that he does as well. 

The water cascades down our bodies, leaving us wet and fucking in a steaming room. Trying to breathe through the pleasure and still be alive, which proves to be surprisingly difficult. Xavier moves deeper into me and hits a specific spot that has me screaming out in bliss, he moves like that again and I squirm against his frame. The pleasure suddenly becoming too much. 

"Take what I'm giving to you, Eloisa," He growls dominantly against my wet skin, letting go of my neck and grabbing my ass with both his hands. 

"Sì, Xavier," I breathe into the air and the sound has him driving deeply into me again, hitting my favorite spot. 

The knot in my stomach tightens intensely and my legs shake crazily against his hips, the only thing keeping me up is his strong grip on me. He fucks me even harder and his labored breaths ring through the air, matching with my own moans and I throw my head roughly against the wall when the orgasm takes me away. 

Multiple shocks and shivers dance down my entire frame and Xavier places me onto my feet after a while, still stabilizing me with his strong hands. I return to my legs and stand on my own, his hands slowly work around my body. He grabs the bottle of shampoo and massages the vanilla-scented substance into my hair. Allowing me to relax under his skilled fingers. 

I sigh and enjoy how he's touching me, not wanting to overthink everything going on between the two of us. It won't make sense if I try to rationalize with our actions. 

He washes my hair down and goes on to the body soap, massaging every part of my sore body and leaving me incredibly relaxed in his hold. He allows the water to wash it away and then soaps his own body in, the deep muscles on his torso are slick with water and I lick my lips at the sight. Such a beautiful man.

Both of us leave the shower after a short while, drying off in a comfortable and exhausted silence. I grab a pair of lace panties from my closet when we exit the bathroom, putting them on along with Xavier's shirt on the ground. I lie down on the soft bed, relaxing against the mattress and a deep sigh falls from my lips. 

Xavier joins my side, getting comfortable in only his black boxer briefs. His eyes scan my body and he smirks, "We're growing quite comfortable here, aren't we?" 

"You were the one making love to me tonight, Xavier," I reciprocate, wanting to address what just happened. 

"You're right."

My eyes search his honest ones, "Why did you?"

"It felt amazing," He answers and pulls me to his side, allowing me to snuggle up to his broad frame. "You seemed like you enjoyed it as well, or did I misread the situation?"

 "I won't be your personal toy to stroke your ego, you dick," I tell him and shove his body lightly. 

"Shame, I thought you would melt in my hands by now," He jokes with me. 

"I will never."

"That's the one thing I'm certain of in all of this, sì."

A sudden thought hits me, "Where did you place my gun?"

"It's underneath the nightstand, you serial killer," He smirks at me and I push him again. 

"If anyone is a serial killer in this room; it's you," I retaliate and raise an eyebrow at him in the darkness. 

"I was born into it," He shrugs nonchalantly, tightening his grip on me. 

It's quite unsettling how comfortable we are around each other. He still drives me crazy with his mood swings, with his constant need to be right, his obsessive tendencies. He is a fucking annoying man, and yet I find myself fucking him once again tonight. I probably should have kept it in my pants with the mafia leader, I'm sleeping with the man who should be an enemy of mine. 

"Buona notte, Eloisa," (Good night) He whispers against my skin, the words luring me into a sleep in seconds when I let go of myself and my thoughts.