🦇LXXI🦇

I had an exam yesterday so I could only update now hehe ☺️☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Sometimes an overwhelming feeling of happiness can blind you, can cause your body to feel numb and your heart move vulnerably closer to fear. It was apparent with the way Jimin's whimpering moans filled the room, he was happy. And for Jungkook that was all he needed to feel the sensational bliss.

Jungkook's hand gently led Yoongi's hand, guiding him to the places Jimin would want the most. He wanted the Master to be driven constantly over the edge with sensitivity, being filled to the brim against roughness. Yoongi was fairly quiet, at least his lips were on Jimin, whether it was his lips or the little places along his neck. Jimin's hands were where they needed to be, one gripping the Alpha's hair and the other interlocked with Jungkook's hand.

Time was just a formality, even the moments that passed seemed longer than they were supposed to be. They had already been going for hours, ravishing Jimin's delicate body until the sun began to rise. But even the sun hadn't marked the end of this love affair. The Alpha continued to thrust into the Master as Jimin's teary eyes look up at his vampire lover. 'Please.' Those beautiful plum wine eyes begged.

Politeness was only a false pretense because what Jimin really wanted was for the love he carried to consume him completely. To melt into the heat and to be promised that even when the night came, they would still be here. Gluttony, yes, it was Jungkook who taught him such a sinful desire. Since then Jimin was always a greedy lover, he needed constant reassurance as well as constant love. If even a drop of his necessities were missing, his soul would feel the void. Jungkook and Yoongi had responded earnestly to his hunger. And the wreck that laid below them was the product of the consequences.

"You're very sensitive today." Jungkook grinned as he sucked lightly on Jimin's nipples, leading kisses along his neck. Finally reaching his lips, where he sucked harshly. His hands wrapped around Jimin's neck where he pressed down. He knew Jimin loved the hazy feeling of being choked. So he pressed harder as Jimin moaned against his lips. Jungkook gave him pain while Yoongi gave him pleasure, each intensifying the other in ways that were both cruel and sweet. The evidence for their collusion was written all over Jimin's body in marks given by both the Alpha and his beloved. Because at the end of the day, their love for him was parallel. 

"More," Jimin begged shamelessly. He was drowning in the pheromones that filled the room. Like a vampire's prey or an omega in heat. It was hard to tell from the haze. Jungkook felt the Master's fingers brush along his cock. Right. Jimin was greedy, he wanted double pain as well as double pleasure. And it was their duty to show him that he cannot feel this way if he were on his own.

Jungkook's gaze fell on Yoongi, it wasn't like he was asking for permission. It was because he knew how truly sensitive this dynamic was. Yes, he had been Jimin's lover for a thousand years. But a bond that skipped all the pretenses was something that could compete with his sacred love.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi, kissing him softly, leading the Alpha's lips to his nipples which were in need of immediate attention. He gasped softly when it was granted. As Jimin's lips part from the pleasure, the head butler took his opportunity to push his member down Jimin's throat where it was accepted with a sniffled whimper.

"How does it feel to finally have what you want?" Yoongi murmured against his skin. "To have my knot as well as another cock?"

"You're right Jimin." Jungkook smiled devilishly. Jimin knew what to do with his lips, tightening them and swirling his tongue over his tip over and over again. He was delirious but perhaps he wasn't as far gone as the Master was. "Words fail to express the honesty of the body." Yoongi bit Jimin's ear as he groaned, marking his next climax. Jungkook was also at the edge, finally cumming into Jimin's mouth. He coughed slightly but swallowed everything. Spent, but it wasn't enough because greed was a bottomless pit of desire.

"Not yet." Jungkook murmured.

"We have only begun," Yoongi added.

Jimin sat up, weakly wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck as he watched the head butler's every move. Jungkook's fingers graze Jimin's hole. "It's so much looser now." He grinned wickedly as he moved closer to them, gently pushing his cock up Jimin's hole. Jungkook could feel it tighten once again as Yoongi's knot began to expand. He groaned as his lips grazed Jimin's neck. The Master's head fell back as tears continued to fall down his cheek. Jimin was always a beautiful creature, but to Jungkook, Jimin was truly mesmerising during sex.

"Do you understand now?" Yoongi gripped Jimin's neck.

Only then did Jungkook whisper the sin in Jimin's reddening lobe. "You cannot feel good on your own."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

So this is my first time publishing a threesome. I hope it was enjoyable to my precious readers 💕💕
I hope you are all doing well,

All the love,

Minty xxx