🐺CV🐺

Heyo ☺️ Long chapter ahead ☺️💜💚

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi followed Jungkook out immediately. Even though they were unable to be away for so long, Yoongi knew he had to run after him. Over the last five years they were focusing on each other. The differences in the colours which painted their world and the similarity in the way they view certain things.

The Alpha had always been impulsive. He was when he first met Jimin and proceedingly the same towards Jungkook. Although his emotions seemed stoic, he was a vulnerable man. And an Alpha without a Luna had placed him in the most vulnerable situation one could be in.

Jungkook on the other hand was far more calculative. He lived life constantly planning ahead while arranging all the possible ways of gaining what he wanted. So when it came to things he didn't plan, it felt like knots would form in his brain.

And despite what Jungkook thought, Yoongi believed he would make a wonderful Luna. Just like Jimin, because they were both extremely good with people. He wasn't replacing anyone, he just believed Jungkook should receive the recognition he deserved.

Yoongi called his name relentlessly through the crowds of the market. Pushing shoppers to the side and earning threats all the way until they were at an alley. It was a dead end and Jungkook refused to look at him as Yoongi reached out for him gently. His arms around Jungkook as he pulled him closely, his chest against Jungkook's back.

The Alpha was apologetic but at the same time he wasn't. "Please consider it." He whispered delicately.

"We've been living together for five years. Haven't you been observing me the way I've been observing you? Shouldn't you know me at least a little-" Jungkook shouted. "You always think about what is convenient for you."

"All I'm saying is we shouldn't live in the past." Yoongi whispered cautiously. One of them had to pull them out of this loop of misery. Otherwise happiness would just be an illusion.

"And what do we do when he comes back?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi couldn't answer this, he just didn't know. He didn't know where to begin making it up to Jimin, to them both. And a thought that lingered scare him even more. What if he didn't want to come back even if he knew the truth. That Jungkook and Yoongi still loved Jimin. And that over the years perhaps there was something forming between them as well.

But before he could respond a wailing cry had interrupted his thoughts. Yoongi moved the wooden cart to the side where the source of the sound was emerging from. Underneath the cart was a tiny black haired boy curled into a ball. His eyes were watering and his little lips trembling like he was cold or perhaps he was just scared. Yoongi tried to approach him cautiously but he had burst into tears once again.

"Listen kid, you shouldn't go around running by yourself." Jungkook said quietly. It was a warning of what he had experienced when he was younger, the blurred life he had before he met the Luna.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he watch Jungkook coo the child, he was always better with children, they liked him a lot. It was a charm Jungkook had.

Yoongi didn't know if the boy refused to answer or if his muffled cries were supposed to mean something. And although the child's body was trembling he held tightly onto Jungkook, like a child that needed to be cuddled when scared. His eyes were round and brown like hazels. Yoongi didn't know why he noticed that.

"Alright, no need to cry, we aren't bad people. We are going to help you look for your parents." Jungkook cooed again endearingly as he lifted the child in his arms.