🦇LXXVIII🦇

This chapter will clear the confusion from the previous chapter ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook was in a hellish nightmare that continued over the next two years. He watched as the Master continued to stay by his corpse. Keeping his body from moulding with the ointment, never sleeping, never eating. Jimin had highly regenerative powers so even though the lack of blood was enough to kill a vampire, he who could never die did not. Jungkook watched as Jimin's world darkened around him. Hell wasn't a firey realm of despair. It was watching your loved one break into a million pieces, unable to free them from this misery. A person with the most lovable smile hadn't smiled since.

The only time Jimin had left the chambers was when he was searching for a way to return Jungkook from the dead. And it was in this short time, the devil appeared with an offer Jungkook couldn't refuse.

The devil was a patient being. It waited until you were at your most desperate and then when you've had enough of the bitterness of hell, they would wait a little more. So that when they finally visit, you could only see them as your saviour. What did she want? Like all devils, she wanted something that could never be regained. A contract that bounded his soul to her due to a sinful debt.

"I will make you just like him. Then in a thousand years... I will return, and you shall offer me your payment." She whispered into his ear.

And like all those who had been driven to temptation, Jungkook had accepted. "Please." He begged. "Take everything."The deal was something he couldn't reject. Why worry about something that was so far away?  But Jungkook hadn't realised how short that time was at the start. Because when five hundred years of blissful happiness had passed he realised he was at the half-way point. Time was really deceptive. For someone that could live forever, even a thousand years could feel like a day. There was the pain he had endured all on his own because he knew one day he would have to leave again.

It was at this point when he realised it wasn't enough for Jimin to have him. He needed someone else to watch him, to love him and to save him. Because Jungkook knew he cannot return a second time. But even when Taehyung and Hoseok joined the picture, he could see that the person Jimin always relied on was him. Yes, he loved them, but not more than he loved Jungkook.

"What am I going to do without you?" Jimin would tell him these precious words, with a smile that was unaware of the pain he was causing. It wasn't the fear of dying again that scared him. It was leaving the Master alone as he had before. He needed someone to keep Jimin's world turning. And when he thought all hope was lost, Yoongi had entered the picture.

'Ah there was someone that could look after him even when I'm gone.' Was the first thought that came to Jungkook's mind. For once there was someone else that could make Jimin smile, even when he was out of the picture. Yet he wanted to make sure, so he continued to test Yoongi's resolve, making sure he wouldn't falter. What was the Alpha willing to do for the person he loved? For the person Jungkook loved? Because whoever Jungkook trusted Jimin with was someone who's love for Jimin rivalled his. So when Jungkook has to go, he could leave with a smile.

For Jimin's happiness, Yoongi must be a vampire, so that even when he leaves, Jimin wouldn't be alone forever. Because at the end of the beautiful dream, Yoongi had to take his place.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

This is the cake I got 😂😂😂

One more chapter and it's back to Yoongi POV

Love Minty xx