🐺XLVII🐺

Butterfly dream

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

All eyes in the university lecture hall were on Yoongi, the words of the poem he was reading flowed sweetly from his lips. Everyone was in awe of the recital from the future Alpha of the pack. But Yoongi's eyes were set on only one. His smile was smug, his eyes round like he was undressing Yoongi with every look. Yoongi couldn't deny he wanted him too.

"The Laboratory by Robert Browning." Yoongi smiled. "Thank you for listening, I'll see you all for the next recital."

The lecture hall hadn't cleared, the ladies as well as a few younger guys had crowded around the Alpha, ready to ask him questions. "Sir." They would hum. Asking for private lessons. Purposely fluttering their lashes, their tone sweetly high. And dressing as if they were attending a party, anything to catch the future Alpha's eyes.

"Excuse me." Called out a familiar voice from the other side of the lecture hall. "Everyone is very lively for a recital. Unfortunately the young Alpha has prior arrangements. You wouldn't so much as anger his mate by frolicking around unnecessarily... would you?" He seethed.

"Jimin." Yoongi chuckled as he made his way through the crowd, running up the staircase and calming his mate down by holding his hand, Jimin's temperament hadn't changed from since they were little. A beautiful yet unforgivably possessive omega. "My eyes were only on you since you walked in."

But Jimin's pout remained on his lips. He pointed angrily at the crowd that hadn't shifted from their position. "Didn't I say that I would surrender my position as his mate if anyone beat me in a fight? Well I'll be expecting new challengers, since it's been pretty quiet these days."

"Alright let's leave before you turn this lecture hall into a battle field." Yoongi dragged Jimin out of the hall and up to the rooftop, their private place in the university, one only they had the keys to.

"They were all hitting on you again." Jimin crossed his arms, facing away. It was adorable. Despite Jimin being an omega, he was very strong, his command was law, and even other Alpha's couldn't find a way out of submission. He was meant to be a Luna. Made just for Yoongi, it was unbelievable that such a perfect being would ever feel insecure of those that surrounded them.

"My mate's so beautiful." Yoongi murmured into his neck. "Is it because your heat is approaching? You smell delicious, I will never be immune to this addiction."

Jimin giggled happily. His mood instantly changed. Yoongi was fully capable pushing all the right buttons, he knew the fastest way for Jimin to forgive him. "Out of all the omega's here, I think I'm lucky to have such a handsome Alpha taking care of me during my heats."

"Why who else would dare to touch you?" Yoongi's tone had darkened. Jimin was his, and he was all Jimin's. Every part, nothing was unaccounted for. Who could ever come in between?

"No one!" Jimin laughed as he hugged Yoongi tightly kissing him until it was hard to breathe. "Ever since we were younger you had already stated your claim on me, who dares to take what is already yours?"

"It is good that you're aware." Yoongi hummed in approval, he licked along Jimin's skin, finding his mark and sucking lightly. He could feel the sensations Jimin felt as he whispered breathless moans into his ear. He loved the way Jimin sang his name.

"Yoongi my love." Jimin whined. "From now on when we make love you need to be a little bit gentle."

"Why?" Yoongi asked worriedly. "Have I been hurting you too much? I should have known I'll be far more gentle now, I'm sorry sweetheart. It's difficult to control myself but I should have been mindful." He kissed Jimin's cheek gently. "Even during my rut I need to calm down."

"Yoongi!" Jimin chuckled playfully. "You have never hurt me." His cheeks blushed completely. "I like it when you get a little rough... it riles me up too. But..." He gently took Yoongi's hands and brought it to his stomach. "We are expecting something very special soon... so we should take care."

Yoongi froze, he gasped as his vision turned watery. His thoughts were only filled with all the love that had brought them to this day. Lost for words because he couldn't believe how lucky he had been all his life.

"Are you disappointed?" Jimin asked worriedly. Yoongi could feel his mate's pain, but Jimin should also be able to feel the uncontrollable happiness he had.

"I'm so happy Jiminie." Yoongi kissed Jimin's pout. "Oh Jimin you make me so happy. Why would I ever be disappointed? This is wonderful news. Thank you, thank you so much." He nuzzled against his mate's neck where his scent was the strongest, where he could both feel calm and feel his heart race like crazy.

"I just thought... you know since we are still in university and your parents are a little traditional they might want us to get married first... but I don't want to pressure you."Jimin stuttered as he hugged Yoongi tightly.

"Pressure me?" Yoongi laughed. "Haven't I already proposed to you sweetheart. Did you forget we are getting married when you graduate?"

Jimin frowned. "That's in two years... I want to marry you sooner. I want to live together, no more sleepovers. I want to come home to you everyday. I don't want our family to be a part. "

"As my Luna commands. I'll start my own Estate and we will continue to be this happy."

Jimin nodded eagerly as he shuffled to straddle Yoongi, his fingers hovering on his own buttons. Their eyes locked together as Jimin begun to undress himself, showing Yoongi a beauty that was solely for him. "Is it unclassy if we make love now? I just need my Alpha. You make me feel like I'm constantly in heat."

"I'll be gentle sweetheart." Yoongi whispered tenderly as he lowered his lips on Jimin's neck, sucking his skin softly.

Everything had been perfect, every moment from now on would continue to be perfect. They would be from the same pack and they would have known they were fated to be together since they were little. So they could love each other unconditionally all throughout their lives. If there was another universe where Yoongi would love Jimin the way he wanted, perhaps it would be a world like this.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

What's scarier? A nightmare or a dream you know that could never come true. I think dreams are scarier, you never want to wake up if you're having a wishful dream.

Love Minty xx