🐺XLI🐺

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi could smell his mate before he saw him. The apple and vanilla scent that drugged him. It made him feel hazy, vulnerable and high.
A huge part of him knew Jimin would be in a bad state. Perhaps even worse than the first time they met. But he didn't expect this.

As soon as he stepped out of the car, his eyes were pinned on Jimin immediately. His complexion was sickly. His eyes weren't bright red, in fact it almost look brown, black even from how dark it was. The glow lacked on his skin. He was frail looking. Jimin had always used that against him. It seemed every time they met, he would find Jimin looking almost dead. But the vampire had fooled him once before. He wasn't going to let his guard down this time.

"Alpha Min. I'm butler Jung. We brought the Master here as promised." There were two other vampire's with Jimin. One that was glaring at him and one that was speaking to him. They stood ten steps away. Both parties too hostile to move closer.

Yoongi chose not to say anything, instead he watched carefully. His blood boiling as Jimin rested his head on the other vampire. The Alpha hated it. Jimin's eyes snapped towards him. And his dearest Mate who is bonded to him knew that action alone was enough to conjure something nasty out of Yoongi.

Truth was the Alpha wasn't a very forgiving person. Traitors and enemies were both never shown mercy. Jimin was originally thought to be an enemy, and the fact that he almost died was proof of what the pack was capable of. He lived because Yoongi allowed it. Because he was his mate, he was forgiven. But betrayal was a different scenario. Even as his mate, Jimin couldn't escape the consequences.

"Sweetheart." Yoongi mused as he held out his pistol. "Come home."

The vampire that was glaring stood up and using his body, protected Jimin. The Alpha wanted to scoff. Little actions like this only angered Yoongi more. Jimin was his, all his. And this vampire thought he had the right. "This wasn't part of the deal." He shouted.

"Jungkook!" Jimin pleaded as he weakly held onto the vampire.

Jungkook refused to move. "Don't hurt him."

Yoongi chuckled as he pointed his gun to the ground. "I see the kind of situation this is. You had a lover. Is that why it was so easy to make me look like an idiot?" He seethed.

"Yoongi please no." Jimin cried. "He didn't do anything wrong... it was me. It was all my idea."

"So at least you know your own fault. But did you really think I'll listen to any more of your lies?" Yoongi scoffed. He spun the gun around his finger. "Before I kill someone, you should come take your rightful place by my side."

"Don't listen to him."Jungkook said as he tried to help Jimin towards him but Yoongi fired a shot into the air. "Silver bullets." He hummed in delight. "They could really tear into a vampire's skin. And they have anti-regenerative properties. What do you think would happen if I shot this through that skull of yours? Maybe that would improve your hearing. I wasn't talking to you."

"You're an animal!" Jungkook shouted. "He can barely stand."

"He said the same thing the day he ran away. But I guess if the heart wants it, the will of the body is just an excuse." Yoongi grinned. "Ten steps baby. Even if you have to crawl, you should return to my side."

Jimin whispered something to the other vampire, one word and he conceded. They handed him the cage that contained his demon. Yoongi watched Jimin struggle to walk to him. It hurts him to watch. But if he shows his weakness, Jimin would only take advantage of him.

The frail vampire stumbled half way, falling to the floor. But Yoongi stood his ground. As an Alpha he had his pride to uphold. His fist shaking from anger. Jealousy was something he hadn't thought he would ever experience in this life time. But the way Jimin had protected this vampire, angered him in ways he couldn't explain. Was it possible for his mate to love another? Why didn't Jimin wait for him like he did?

Finally, Jimin made it to Yoongi, his body looked like it could break. The Alpha took the cage that contained Jimin's demon and handed it to Namjoon. Yoongi carried Jimin bridal style towards the car. Being away from his mate had put him on edge. The Alpa noticed Jimin's body was so much lighter than before. He glanced towards Namjoon. 'Get Seokjin ready. His situation doesn't look good.'

The Alpha could feel Jimin looking at him. But Yoongi couldn't bear to see those watering eyes. Jimin was a deadly weapon. He messed with emotions, just to get what he wanted. Even all of this could just be another ploy.

"He rejects everyone's blood." Jungkook called out. "But if it's yours... maybe it would-."

"Of course." Yoongi pressed his lips together. "I'm his mate, so he doesn't need anyone else."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Love minty xxx