🐺VI🐺

Hello☺️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi decided to take Jimin out for a walk through the town. There had been many pack members who came out of the shops and waved at Jimin as if he were a celebrity. But the vampire was a very important person, he was the Luna of the pack, the most respected position.

Jimin seemed interested in everything, he politely waved at everyone and occasionally looked up at Yoongi, the Alpha honestly found it adorable.

The Alpha was supposed to oversee the training earlier today, but Yoongi bought Jimin to the training room in the evening instead. There were over a hundred guards in the hall and they all stood to attention when they saw their leader.

It surprised Yoongi when the guards all knelt, shouting their apologies in unison for shooting Jimin. The Alpha looked at his mate, even he felt apologetic, he knelt down next to Jimin and asked. "Do you accept our apologies?"

Jimin covered his face from the sudden attention before he broke out into a giggle. "Luckily your aim was bad. Resume duties." He said. The guards bowed and immediately stood up to continue their training.

The older carefully placed his hand on Jimin's carefully. "Usually when we have an uninvited guest, it isn't a good thing. The previous Alpha and Luna, my parents, died from an intruder. So, our law is to kill on sight." Jimin was silent and Yoongi realised he was probably overwhelmed with the situation. He took a sharp breath. "Jimin, do you know how to fight?"

But before he could hear the reply, Namjoon answered. "The Luna didn't resist us. Nor did he fight back."

Yoongi looked at Jimin, there was deep regret in his voice. "We welcome visitors, but you had snuck into our territory. We had to protect our people."

"I understand." Jimin said. "Protecting family."

"Why were you there? Why didn't you ask for a formal invitation?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin looked away slightly. "There was a fresh scent of peppermint. I could smell it from miles away. I couldn't snap out of the trance."

Oh. Yoongi realised his own scent was what had lured Jimin here, he didn't know whether to be more sorry or grateful. "Will you teach me how to fight?" Jimin asked.

"When you get better." Yoongi beamed. He couldn't wait to be Jimin's personal trainer.

"A word, Sir," Namjoon bowed.

Yoongi nodded and they went to one of the private rooms to talk.

"What happened?" Yoongi hummed.

"Sir, as the head of guards I believe it is my duty to speak up." Namjoon started. "We shouldn't bring Jimin here yet, he is still a stranger. We could still have to take precautions."

"How can you call the Luna a stranger?" Yoongi shouted angrily. "He is injured because of us. He is vulnerable. He is in an unfamiliar place. But he is part of the pack now."

"What if he doesn't want to be?" Namjoon whispered quietly.

But Yoongi couldn't bear to hear any more. "He just needs time." The Alpha turned around to return to his mate's side. He found that a group of guards had come to offer Jimin some snacks as well as drinks. Yoongi arched his eyebrows when he approached the crowd.

"Shouldn't you all be training?" Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Yoongi, they were just being kind and offered me some refreshments." Jimin whispered.

"Alright." Yoongi replied, he helped Jimin open a packet of crisps. "You want this one?"

"Thank you, Luna." The guards bowed once again before returning to their training mats.

"Why Luna?" Jimin asked as he took the packet from his hands.

Yoongi opened the water bottle for his mate as he knelt beside Jimin to meet him below eyelevel. "Because even an Alpha submits to the moon."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Should Yoongi be suspicious of Jimin? 👀

Love Minty xx