Chapter 14

*Recap

"You did what you had to do for the love of your life. I'm sorry." I said remorseful.

"It's fine." She whispered, but I knew better.

"I have an idea!" I said excitedly, and she looked at me hesitant.

"What kind of idea?" She asked hesitant, and wary.

"After we take down your father, you, and I are going on a vacation!" I exclaimed, and she smiled big.

"I'd like that!" She smiled, and I smiled back then stood up.

"We need a distraction, and I need more practice! We can't just stand here, and mope!" I said getting worried, and excited.

"All right! What do we do now?" She asked as she stood with me.

"Elijah!" I yelled, and he swooshed beside me.

"There's no need to scream." He said, and I laughed.

"Right! Vampire!" I said, and he nodded his head in amusement.

"Can we practice?" I asked, and he fixed his tie.

"Yes, in the backyard." He said, and we all walked to the backyard.

"So how do you want to do this?" Rebekah asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. You two against me!" I said, and Elijah Rebekah shared a look. Before I could even blink an eye Rebekah was behind me with her hands around my neck. I quickly spun out of her embrace, as had my hand around her neck, and threw her backwards. I was slammed off of the ground, as I gasped for a quick breath of air I jumped back up, and ran beside Elijah, and threw him into Rebekah as she ran towards me too.

"Having fun I see." A voice commented behind me causing to turn around. I grunted as I was slammed against the ground.

"You need to focus, Love." Klaus teased, and I glared at him as I laid on the ground.

"I would if I could. You're too distracting." I mumbled jumping up on my feet.

"Well that was an entertaining turn of events." Rebekah said in amusement, and I laughed nervously while Klaus smirked at me while slowly towards me.

"Klaus." I warned taking a step backwards as his smirk broadened.

"Yes, Love?" He asked teasingly as he kept stalking towards me.