Chapter 11

I know, I'm such a terrible person! I was so busy with Christmas! I had Christmas at three different places! Then I had to catch up on school work! I have most of my others books with a lot of back up drafts, but I'm having troubles on this one!!! So, if you have an idea PM, and tell me, you'll help me out a lot!! Well, now I'll let you go so I don't bore you! ❤Bre

*Recap

"Ready?" I asked as I turned to look at Klaus who was gone, along with Elijah. I sighed annoyed and hoisted Rebekah over my right shoulder and ran to the Mikaelson's. I carried Rebekah in and sat her on the couch beside Elijah. I sat on the arm of the couch waiting for Klaus. Ten minutes later I was pacing around the room, and Rebekah started to stir, Klaus and Kol still not here.

"Ugh!" Rebekah groaned as she sat up holding her head.

"Rebekah they still aren't here." I said worried as I started pacing the room.

"I'm sure they're fine." She said as she stood and smoothed her clothes down.

"I need to find them." I said worried and determined.

"Boo!" Someone yelled, and I let out a startling scream as I ran towards him, and snapped their neck. I gasped as I saw Kol lying on the ground with a now broken neck.

"Wow." Rebekah said shocked, and I glared at Klaus who stood there staring at me like I was a lost gem.

"You suck." I said angry, and he smirked at me.

"It was a harmless prank." He chuckled.

"Harmless! He's on the ground with a broken neck, Klaus." I said shaking my head at him.

"He'll wake up soon, Love. Nothing to worry about." He chuckled.

"Until then, you stay away from me." I smirked as he glared at me.

"That's highly unfair. Don't you think, Love?" He asked.

"Nope! It harmless. It's not like anyone will get hurt, or have a broken neck." I shrugged smiling evilly.

"Fine, we'll see who will break first." He smirked, and I walked up to him smiling.

"Klaus, we all know I get what I want from you." I whispered in his ear, and he chuckled while Rebekah started laughing.

"I also got you, though. Didn't I?" He asked as he pulled me into his chest by my waist.

"You've got each other tied. Any other tries?" Rebekah asked.

"He saved my life twice when he had tried to kill me, and he saved me from Alaric. So, I think I win." I smiled cheekily.

"Okay! Well, don't you think we should come up with a plan against our father?" Elijah asked.

"I think I have an idea." I offered, and Klaus wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to swat his hands away.

"No touching." I said pointing my finger are him while he playfully glared at me.

"Niklaus, let her speak please." Elijah side pinching the bride of his nose causing me to chuckle.

"Okay! Here it is." I said.