Chapter 7

"I need to train." I said thinking of everything.

"When do you want to start training?" Kol asked.

"I have to start tomorrow. Can you guys train me?" I asked.

"Of course." Elijah said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at them.

"No problem." Kol smirked.

"You still haven't told us why it was you." Elijah said looking at me.

"He said I'm the human vampire." I said twirling the straw in my water.

"I thought that was a myth." Kol said quietly.

"Guess not." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So how does he know its you? " Elijah asked.

"He said I'll have to figure that out for myself." I said.

"But since your the human vampire why are you supposed to do it? Wouldn't that make you not want to kill?" Rebekah asked confused.

"I think that's why I have too. Since I'll have to deal with the regret, most would think I wouldn't." I said sighing.

"Oh." Rebekah whispered.

"I need to sleep. What time are we going to start tomorrow?" I asked standing.

"Is ten okay?" Elijah asked.

"Sure." I said walking back home.

My House

"So, how did they take it?" Silas asked appeared when I was in my room.

"Silas! What are you doing in my room?" I asked annoyed.

"Waiting for you of course." He smirked.

"Oh, of course! How could I forget?" I asked sarcastically.

"I don't know. Now, how did they take it?" He asked, with his serious Stefan face.

"Klaus wants to kill me. Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol are going to train me. They were shocked, to say the least." I said walking to my closet to grab pajamas.

"Well, Niklaus won't kill you." He said.

"I know. I told him that." I smirked.

"What that he couldn't kill you?" He smirked back.

"No, that I have protection. You should have seen the look he had when he found out you were my protection. Priceless!" I laughed, grabbing lavender silk pajamas, with puffy lavender slippers.

"I'm not your protection." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Oh, really? Then who's going to kill Mikael if I'm dead?" I said crossing my arms and smirking at him.

"Okay. You got me." He laughed.

"Good. Now, leave. I need to change and go to bed." I said, pointing to the door.

"Ahh. Come on." He pouted.

"Eww! Out! Now!" I yelled, and he laughed running out of the house. I quickly put on my pajamas and jumped in bed, turning out my lamp. I fell asleep thinking about Klaus.

Next Morning

Before I left to go to the Mikaelson mansion I put on black knee length yoga pants, then a pink tank top, with my hair in two braids. The rules were if you were stabbed in the stomach with a stake, or branch you were dead. So we didn't actually kill each other. Well actually kill me.

"Ugh!" I yelled, as Elijah pinned me to the ground underneath him.

"Focus! You have to focus, if you are going to kill him." He said, in a firm voice as he put his hand out got me to grab. I formed a plan, while I was on the ground. When I went to grab his hand I pulled him underneath me and had the stake above his heart.

"Focus Elijah!" I yelled, trying to act serious, but laughing.

"Good job." He smiled.

"Thanks! Ugh! You cheat!" I as Rebekah was on top of me now, while Kol was leaning on a tree laughing.

"It's not cheating. What would happen if he had someone else with him?" Rebekah, asked.

"Ugh! So it's all of you against me. Wonderful!" I huffed and rolled on top of Rebekah only to be thrown onto a tree.

"A**." I mumbled, as I jumped up and charged Kol. Rebekah ran in front of me and I stabbed her with the stake I had. With her on the ground I quickly pulled the stake out of her stomach an ran at Kol. He started running at me also. Kol realizing I wasn't going to stop, ran behind a tree. As he poked his head out of one side I aimed for the other and stabbed him in the stomach when he tried to retreat. I huffed annoyed and faced Elijah. He was standing in the middle of the space twirling the stake in his fingers.

"Shall we?" He asked, tempting me. I ran at him not realizing I didn't have a stake, or branch, I tackle him to the ground. While he rolled us around, he ended up on top of me. Just as he was about to stab me I flipped him under me an ran to a tree and broke a branch off and ran at Elijah. I turned towards Elijah and ran at him only to end up in the air, then on the ground with a stake in my stomach.

"Ugh! Good job." I grunted.

"Are you going to get up?" Kol smirked.

"Hmm. No." I grunted.

"I'll take the stake out." Elijah laughed.

"Ugh! Ouch! Thanks!" I grumbled as I sat up after the stake was removed.

"I can't believe you let her stab you Rebekah!" Kol laughed.

"Is your ego so big, that you forgot I stabbed you too?" I laughed with the others.

"I let you." He laughed.

"No you didn't." We laughed.

"Yeah huh!" Kol said, in a baby voice.