Chapter 3

**********Caroline's P.O.V.

I just called Elena I need to tell her the truth, about everything that's happening with me. I decided to get a quick shower. I was in and out in a record five minutes. I decided to go with light blue skinny jeans, a red blouse, a black leather jacket, and light brown knee high boots. It was one of my favorite outfits. I decided to curl my hair, I let it fall to my back and put on mascara with red lip gloss. By the time I was done, it was 7:00. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look HOT, if I'm going down I might as well look hot doing so. I thought to myself. I heard Elena's car pull up in the drive way, so I went down stairs and met her at the door. Her face was mixed with worry, and confusion. She was wearing black skinny jeans, with a purple tee-shirt, and a black jacket that went half way down the shirt. After I invited her in we sat on the couch.

"Okay. So spill it. What happened?" She asked, with a curious look on her face.

"Silas has been messing with me. Making me black out, and he's been in my dreams. I blacked out one time and woke up in the woods. Klaus found me, I wouldn't tell him what was happening so he compelled me. After that he's been staying with me at night. I haven't blacked out or had one of the dreams until last night." I said out of breath.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked, worried.

"3 weeks." I whispered, looking down. Then she ran at me and was hugging me.

"I'm sorry Care. I didn't know." She apologized.

"I didn't want you to know. That's why Klaus didn't tell you." I said.

"Wait Klaus didn't tell us because you asked him not too?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"I knew he had a thing for you. But he actually must really care for you." She said, talking to her self.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wait so do you like Klaus?" She asked.

"Yes." Wow, me and my one word answers. I'm usually the one that talks non-stop. I thought to myself.

"Does he know you like him?" She asked while looking at my face.

"I don't know. I think he does, but he didn't say. And I don't think I even love Tyler anymore. He wasn't, isn't there for me. Klaus is. It's even worse that Tyler doesn't know." I said while crying in her shoulders. Then the door opened and what do you know? Tyler walked right in the door, looking very curious. I looked at him he had on blue jeans, and a dark gray v-neck.

"What don't I know?" He asked while looking at both me and Elena. But my anger got the better of me and I ran at him throwing him out of the door. I don't care what his reasons are. He should've called. Now he thinks he has the right to question me? I thought to myself.

"Caroline stop!" Elena yelled.

"What the he**, Caroline!?" He yelled jumping back up.

"You can't just come to my house. And expect me to forget that you left and didn't bother to call!?" I yelled while ready to throw him again.

"I know. I'm sorry care. I didn't have cellphone service." He said, while trying to get me to believe his lie.

"Okay. Then why didn't you bother to tell me you were leaving?" I asked sweetly. Note my sarcasm.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Was Haley with you?" I asked, remembering that he slept with Haley. That were-slut. I thought.

"Caroline." He said, with a worried expression on his face.

"Wrong answer. Try again." I said taking a step towards him.