Chapter 12

I know! I didn't update a chapter! I've had the beginning of this for weeks, but I couldn't find the right words for it. But, I had a little inspiration, thanks to a cancelation of school. I had all day to think of what to write, and I did it. Did you hear that!? I did it! Yep! Me, that's who. Lately I've had really goods days, which has also gave me so much more inspiration. Seeing all of you reading my book, and sending me grateful encouragement adds to my joy of writing. So thank you to all who have been with me since the beginning. Thank you also to the ones who have just began an interest in this book, or one of my others. You all are a second family to me. Thank you! So, go on, I won't keep you any longer. Love you all!
Votes- 142
Reads- 3.63k
Comments- 35
2/6/2015

*Recap

"No touching." I said pointing my finger are him while he playfully glared at me.

"Niklaus, let her speak." Elijah said pinching the bridge of his nose causing me to chuckle.

"Okay! Here it is." I said.

"I'm sure Silas will alert us when Mikael is close. So! I'm thinking he's not going to know my intentions. We'll surprise him. Klaus, Kol, and Elijah, you will hold him down. Rebekah will be with me if anything will go wrong. While you have him pinned down I'll stab him." I said, and Kol laughed shaking his head.

"How do we get him in one place?" Kol challenged.

"I'm sure if Klaus is in the town square then he'll know. All of us will be waiting in the outskirts of the square." I shrugged.

"Okay!" Kol said smirking.

"Are we sure this will work?" Rebekah asked unsure.

"No, but this is our only option." Elijah said sending her an encouraging smile.

"Okay." Rebekah sighed.

"We have over twelve hours until we kill the evil thing we call our father. So! I'm going out until then." Kol said wiggling his eyebrows at me while I smiled at him shaking my head.

"Please, brother. Do not leave town, or start any mischief." Elijah said shaking his sad at his younger brother.

"You wound me, to think I would do anything to cause any mischief." Kol smirked raising his eyebrows at me winking.

"Watch yourself Kol." Klaus growled while I laughed.

"Relax Klaus. Everyone needs to be here at twelve tonight. If you run in any problems, and I mean anything at all. Call one of us." I said eyeing everyone in the room.

"We know Ms. Optimism." Rebekah said smiling at me while I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay! Well have a good day!" Kol said cheerfully then swooshed out the front door.

"Rebekah how about we do something until I have to kill your father?" I offered humorlessly.

"Yes!" She said happily.

"Love. I don't think this is a good idea." Klaus said swooshing in front of me when Rebekah, and I walked to the door.

"We'll be fine." I assured.

"Besides, I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to try to harm Caroline." Rebekah smirked while Elijah grinned, and Klaus looked doubtful, yet prideful.

"Why is that?" I asked confused.

"Your dating the Original hybrid." She chuckled, and I made an 'oh' sound.

"Actually I'm not." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"What?" Rebekah asked confused.

"He never asked." I said, and Rebekah smiled big while Elijah chuckled, and Klaus let out a laugh.

"Well then." Klaus started, and I spun around facing him.

"Don't even think about." I glared, and Elijah chuckled while Rebekah was holding her stomach from laughter.

"I thought you wanted the fairytail boyfriend, girlfriend." He teased smirking, and I glared.

"Yes, I want the fairy-tail ending. But, asking me out the day before we could all die. It's very romantic." I said sarcastically.

"It actually is. It proves he wants your love to be eternal." A female voice said from behind me causing me to spun around shocked.

"Bonnie?" I asked confused.

"Hey." She whispered as she stood in the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to see it for myself." She said hesitant.

"See what?" I asked worried.

"If you really love him." She said leaving me breathless.