Chapter 1

Noah's POV:

Being the Alpha of a pack sucks, all you do is work, work, work. No free time, barely any rest and a load of stress.

Alpha someone is in our territory! my beta Axel said to me through our mind link. I told them that I would be there in 5 and to make sure to get any wolves that are free just as a precaution. When I met up with Axel, he was standing with his mate, Katie latched onto his arm.

"Katie, honey I'll be fine" Axel stated

"I know you will be but I just can't help but be nervous.... What if it's another attack from the rogues" Katie said with a worried look on her face

"That happened months ago Katie, now I need to get going with Alpha Noah" Katie finally let go of Axel and we were able to see who trespassed onto my territory. "shift" I commanded with my alpha tone and they did. I shifted a second later, and we headed off into the direction of where the unfamiliar scent was coming from.

Behind that tree Axel stated, I shifted back into my human form and crept slowly and steadily towards it. Balling my fists as to ready for anything that was there. As I looked around, I saw a kid, resting up against the tree asleep. I studied him for second taking in every detail like his slim build, his blond hair and his cute face.... Did I just call a boy cute?! What am I thinking?!

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and knelt down in front of him. I then noticed the scars that he had all over his chest and stomach, I wonder what happened to him... I shook the boy gently to wake him. He started to stir and his eyes fluttered open. Immediately he jumped up and growled at me showing his fangs. I told the wolves to stay put and that I'd deal with the kid myself.

I chuckled at him; he looks completely harmless from my point of view. He lunged for me and I manoeuvred away so he would fall just in front of me. I grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the tree he was laying against. "Let me go!" the kid kept repeating over and over again.

"Shut up!" using my alpha tone to scare the kid, unfortunately it didn't faze him at all... How could someone resist that? I thought to myself. I pinned the boy onto the uneven ground covering him in leaves and dirt in the process as well as making him gasping for air.

Grab him, and take him back to the pack and lock him up... I'll have a word with the kid in the morning I said through the mind link and they immediately grabbed the boy and dragged him back.

Lets hope he talks in the morning I thought to myself through a deep sigh.