Chapter 12

A/N Kinda what Noah's room looks like, anyways onto chapter 12 and enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV:

Warmth. Something I've never felt for a long time, ok yes, I had a bed and they were comfortable and they were also warm as well but this was different, my whole body was tingling around my waist, my whole back, my shoulders and my legs. I loved this feeling so I snuggled closer into the source of this warm, I felt something tighten around my waist, what was this, I didn't want to open my eyes and get blinded by the light so I moved my hand under the covers to where the tingles were coming from. As I reached my waist, I felt something protruding from that area, it wasn't me that's for sure, it felt fleshy, like.... skin? I gently ran my fingers alone the thing wrapping me around waist and it around to behind my back, I decided to backtrack and go the opposite direction towards the mattress, this thing started getting a bit bony and split off into something, I reached to the end of one the things and at the end it felt like, a fingernail?! 

Wait... if this is a fingernail, then this must be fingers so this must be a hand and this long big ass thing must be and arm... I slowly turned over facing towards the thing that was causing the tingles behind me. I carried on tracing up the arm to a shoulder, then down to a chest and fucking hell this person was tone and... shit this person has fucking abs! I trailed back up to the pecks, ok so it's a man... a man! My eyes shot open to see the person that was in front of me to see the man that was radiating with this amazing wolf... Mr. Alpha aka Noah my mate. I quickly scooted away, I would have fallen off the bed if Noah didn't pull me back into a massive hug and kiss, I couldn't fight back or anything, the feeling was sensational that I didn't want it to stop.

"Wh-What are you doing asshole!" I screamed at the sleepy Noah.

"Do you have to shout this early in the morning" Noah said in his raspy morning voice and fucking hell it sounded hot as ever! No, focus Theo!

"Ur sleeping in your fucking boxers next to me ass-hat and now I don't know where the fuck I am and idk what happened!" I screamed flying my arms around all over the place, I was discombobulated so I decided to look at the situation and see what happened. Ok so we are in our boxers... cuddling in bed... I was a little spoon... and we kissed last night and he grabbed my fucking ass! So that means... oh shit. "Did you fuck me asshole?!" The look on Noah's face was different to what I was expecting, there was no smirk no nothing just the look of shock. Until he burst out into fits of laughter.

"No, we didn't I took your clothes off so you were comfortable and after having a shower I joined you and I couldn't resist in cuddling you, and I think you liked it as you snuggled up to me" I blushed hard when he mentioned this, was I really like that? I snuggled up to him? I was surprised at how I was last night that I got some pyjama bottoms on a walked out to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered, I went straight to the fridge and made myself some scrambled eggs and felt some tape me rapidly on my shoulder, I quickly spun around to see Katie and Axal in matching moonlight sky pyjamas, they looked very comfy and cute as well. They were mad out of this navy-blue silky material to symbolise the midnight sky with little dots scattered across it all, probably the stars and the crescent moon. I didn't realise that they were both grinning like Cheshire cats, what are they thinking about? "So, what happened last night?" Katie asked wiggling her eyebrows at me. "what are you talking about?" I asked frowning, if her face could talk, then it would definitely be asking 'are you stupid?' I was still confused, like come one Katie spit it out now. "Did you have fun?" her smirk grew and the way she dragged out the 'fun' part really got me questioning. Wait does she mean... oh my fucking goddess! "Oh, My Goddess! No why would we do that!" I screamed; I could feel my face heating up, she started bursting out laughing along with Axel "Fuck you assholes!" I glared at them, note to self, be careful around Katie and Axel, they are dirty minded.

Once I've finished eating, I headed back to my room to find something to wear. I decided to wear a nice white top, with a light blue jean jacket, with navy-blue jeans and white trainers. (A/N Pic of what Theo is wearing below)

I looked at myself in the mirror and to be honest it looks good, and I don't know what the fuck happened but when I opened the door, I was standing in the doorway to the wall in like 0

I looked at myself in the mirror and to be honest it looks good, and I don't know what the fuck happened but when I opened the door, I was standing in the doorway to the wall in like 0.25 seconds. I couldn't see for a second due to the impact of me hitting the wall, but as soon as I was able to see, Noah was there pinning my hands above my head and his thigh is dangerously close to my groin, this fucker better get the fuck off me, I'm not in the mood for these games! "N-Noah?" not even a second later, he smashed his lips against mine, I could hear him growling making me shiver. After a while, Noah finally let my lips go from his, I was panting for air from the heat kisses. Luckily, he didn't shove his tongue down my throat yet. Noah hasn't moved an inch from where we were, his eyes were so encaptivating that I couldn't look away, without a second thought are connected our lips, shoving my tongue down his throat, a groan erupted from him. I could feel something pressing against my inner thigh, okay what is that thing poking me, I had a quick glance and saw that it was his fucking dick pressing my fucking thigh, great... he's big. I pulled away and managed to manoeuvre out of his grasp, who knew I could b such a tease. Goodluck with me being your mate Noah. Of course, I looked behind seeing him baffled it was inevitable.

~~~

Noah's POV:

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened! Theo is a fucking tease?! Since when!? I couldn't even move as I was trying to process what just happened. As soon as I snapped out of my thoughts, I realised that Theo gave me a fucking boner! I got myself comfortable before walking down the stairs myself "Morning Alpha" my beta Axel said, I looked his way and gave him a smile, I headed straight to Theo and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Your so gonna pay from making me hard pup" I stated. He started biting his lip and it is not making my situation better, "carry on biting your lip puppy and I will mark you on the counter" I've never seen a person go as red, and Theo was redder than a tomato, if that's possible. 

~~~

Unknown POV: (Theo's birthday night)

We have been running for days and would stop now and then for some food, but we kept going. The useless girl hasn't said a word, good thing for her as she would have broken legs and I wouldn't have carried her. In the distance there was some muffled music, it sounded like there was a party... I love parties. I chuckled "I wonder..."

"Wonder what, sir?"

"I wonder whose party they are throwing that for?"

"w-well it is T-Theo's birthday today sir, maybe its for him" I quickly spun around and looked at the girl, for the first time she was actually said something that was useful.

"well done little girl, I guess your not as useless as you usually are" my wolf smiled "lets see whose party this is for... maybe its Theo's" I chuckled.

I can finally take u home Theo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry for the delay of uploading this but hope you all enjoy this so far :)