Chapter 11

A/N Kinda what Theo's Party Looks like, without showing the dancefloor, anyways enjoy Chapter 11 :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV:

"Theo?"

I didn't even register what Noah was saying after that, his eyes were so captivating that I couldn't stop admiring them, since when was I so attracted to him, it's like he's become ten times hotter in the span of two seconds. I snapped out of my trail of thought and saw how close I was to him, my face felt like it was burning, wait... an I blushing?! Oh god I'm a bushing mess!! "What's wrong puppy?" Noah asked, wait... did he seriously call me puppy?! OH NO! Nope, nope, nope! "Nothing, I am fine Mr. Alpha" I said with a sly smirk, I heard a deep chuckle rumble from his chest, goddess why is he so hot?! I never realised that we were inches apart from each other, not even a second later, Noah's lips captured mine. I slithered my arms around his neck pulling him in closer deepening the kiss as much as possible. The sparks that I felt were amazing my whole body was tingling and I never wanted them to stop.

I felt his arms snacking around my lower back caging me against his chest so this moment could never end, it seemed like time stopped and I want it to stay like that, he starts licking my bottom lip and hell to the no he's gonna do that and of course I didn't allow him, I heard a low growl from his throat sending shivers down my spine. All of a sudden, this asshole grabs my ass making me gasp, of course he took this as his advantage and shoves his tongue into my mouth, we started fighting for dominance. It was inevitable that he won, I could feel his tongue exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth, I let out a small moan making me blush as red as a tomato and I can feel a smirk growing on his face, this egotistical asshole. After a few minutes, feeling like hours, we hesitantly separated our lips panting loudly. "Mate" Noah stated smirking, I was pulled into a bear hug, I felt safe, protected and felt like I was home. It's a weird feeling. All of a sudden, a loud roar of applause and whistles filled our ears from the pack around us. I completely forgot they were there and hid my face into my mate's chest, I felt his chest vibrate and his arms started encasing me against him tighter than before, I've never been so attached to someone on this level "maybe it's because of the mate bond pup" Noah whispers into my ear, how did he know what I was thinking about?! "because you saying out loud my love" I blushed hard and tried burying my face into his chest deeper than ever. Curse this mate bond! I was surprised that Noah was my mate but I'm happy he is, I wonder what the goddess has in store for us.

~~~

Noah's POV:

Oh, my Goddess! Theo is my mate! I am over the full moon that Theo is my mate. Something is different with Theo that I just realised, with him I feel like I can kiss him, hug him anything like that without feeling uncomfortable but with any other boy I can't do it... this mate bond is so confusing. He does look cute when he blushes and he's very cuddly as well. I love this side of Theo so much!

I rested my head against my mates and took in his scent, it's so breath taking that I wanna be engulfed in it for the rest of my life. "you ok there Mr. Alpha?" he giggled making my heart flutter, I nodded my head and hugged him tighter.

"Let's hear it for the Alpha finding his mate and our future Luna!" Elder Cora shouted from the stage, the pack congratulated us with once again with applause and cheers, it was the best day ever in my life and the best birthday Theo will ever have. I hope the Goddess if watching us and smiling on this day, thank you moon Goddess... for blessing me with this amazing man.

~~~

Theo's POV:

For the rest of the night, we decided to dance the night away, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face from having Noah next to me holding my hand while we had fun. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other, not even for a second, I can't believe it! Silver screamed through our mind link.

I know, I'm surprised how much we've changed after finding our mate I said chuckling.

Yes, I know, you're not as bitchy as you're usually a bitch 24/7, I better get used to this Silver stated throwing fits of laughter

Asshole! I shouted at Silver and of course he wouldn't stop laughing, I decided I had enough of that ass-hat and cut off our mind link for now. Out of the blue, a pair of arms wrapped around me hugging me close, I also felt someone's face burying into my neck leaving butterfly kisses along my neck and collar, I never thought this would feel so relaxing, I melted into the touch of the soft lips pressing against my skin but it was ruined by a low chuckle from the lips and I could feel his lips widen from him smirking, I looked over my shoulder to see my mate, Mr. Alpha aka Noah. My body when into auto drive and dived into him wrapping my arms around him, goddess I need to stop being so clingy! "aww my love, someone missed me" I could sense the smirk on his face and believe me I don't care coz I just wanna hold him and never fucking let go. Wait... did I just-? Oh god I did! Well then, no turning back now "Of course I missed you, dumbass" I whined, I could feel his arms wrap around me tighter cuddling me close "I missed you too baby boy" he confessed leaving a kiss on my head. Goddess this man is gonna kill me as he so cute and so fucking hot!

The part was starting to come to an end, part of the pack has already left either to take care of their pups at home or they were tired and had jobs to do in the morning. To be honest I was getting tired as well, my eye lids were getting extremely heavy so we decided to stop the party once the song was finished. I managed to stay awake till then sitting on Noah's lap and resting my head against his, his warmth and scent encasing me, making me feel like I was on cloud nine. I snuggled closer to him and his arms wrapped tighter around my waist. I sighed I contempt and planted a kiss on his cheek, my lips were immediately captured by his and the sparks electrified my whole body. Goddess please never stop this feeling. I snaked my arms around his neck smiling against his soft lips, he tasted amazing and I wanna forever taste this handsome Alpha forever. We finally separated and decided to head back to the pack house, he decided to carry me bridal style, I would have fought and told him to put me down but I was too tired to argue or moan at him so I just allowed him and rested against his chest.

As soon as we reached the pack house, for some reason Noah didn't take me to my room and climbed up the stairs... what is he doing, as soon as we reached the top, he started walking down this long ass corridor to a double door at the end. As he opens the door, I was in shock that it led to a fucking bedroom, it was amazing, there was a king-size bed with an en-suite bathroom and it is amazing.

Noah set me down on the bed taking off my clothes until I was only in my boxers and tucked me in the soft white sheets. As soon as my head hit the pillow, sleep engulfed me.

~~~

Noah's POV:

Seeing my love tucked in the sheets makes him looks so adorable and believe me when I say he's adorable, that's an understatement. I quickly went into the bathroom and had a quick shower, as soon as I got out of the shower, I quickly dried myself, got my boxers on a crept around and into the bed, I couldn't resist and pulled Theo into my arms, I saw him snuggle up to me and I could hear the small snores from him, fucking hell he is cute! I decided to let sleep engulf me by closing my eyes.

With my love in my arms.