Chapter 14

A/N: So sorry for the late update guys, I have been very busy with other things that made me unable to continue this, however here is chapter 14 and I will try and do more updates.

Enjoy :)

⚠️EXPLICIT CHAPTER (SMUT)⚠️

~~~

Theo's POV:

Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Noah has to mate with me to make this stop?! OH, HELL NO! Oh, hell yes! Silver purred. Silver shut the fuck up! I scolded him.

"OH, HELL NO, I DON'T WANNA MATE- SHIT!" I winced in pain; I hate this heat thing it hurts so bad. I curled up in the sheets wishing for this to go away. I hate this! I hate this so much! Then let Noah fuck u and this will be over Silver states, I could sense the smirk growing on his face, the little fucker. To be honest, I was contemplating on it.

"Pup, you gonna get through this" Noah says

"FUCK YOU NOAH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS!" I screamed, leading to me groaning and my wolf whimpering in pain. "FUCK! NOAH JUST... help...." I begin whimpering.

"How can I help pup?" Noah asked innocently, this fucker.

"JUST MAKE THIS GO AWAY!" I yelled climbing off the bed towards him then straddling him. I was very surprised by my sudden actions but I think Noah was surprised as well.

"W-we will leave you guys to it then" Leo stated turning bright red.

~~~

Noah's POV:

"Don't be too loud Theo" Axel stated giggling, Theo returned with a death glare and he can be fucking scary when he does that. As soon as everyone leaves my room, I pick Theo up in my arms walking towards the door and locking them. "Can't have anyone disturbing us pup" I stated with a smirk on my face Theo eyes were full of lust and love. I could get lost in those in those green eyes. I took him to the bed laying him flat on his back before joining him going in between his legs, I leaned across him capturing his lips in a heated kiss, this kiss was filled with love, hunger and desire. I could feel his legs rap around my muscular waist and pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his lower back lifting him up slightly making an arch in his back.

I started licking his bottom lip asking for access which he willingly allowed, I plunged my tongue into his mouth fighting for dominance, of course I easily dominated him and started exploring every inch of his cavern, his little moans started coming out of his sweet tasting mouth. I smirked against his lips and could feel myself harden against him. I think he felt it poking his ass due to him starting to grind against me and he also harden against my chest. I'm going to make sure that he is mine, and only mine.

~~~

Theo's POV:

I could feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, I couldn't stop the moans that came from my throat. I could feel him smirking against his lips but I didn't care, I wanted Noah to make me his and his only and to make him mine. I felt his hard on poking my ass so I started teasing Mr Alpha by rubbing my ass against it causing him to growl. He loved it, which I'm pleased about, I want this man to mark me, I could hear Silver howl from the pleasure. I don't know when this happened but I was already in my underwear and Noah was kissing down my chest leaving small hickeys in each place he kissed making me shiver from the contact of his tongue.

The small moans that I couldn't stop from coming out of my mouth made Noah smirk more. He was enjoying this more and more with each passing second, this man is driving me crazy and I love it. Noah stopped in his tracks and slowly pulled the remaining piece of my clothing, letting my member spring free hitting the lower part of my abdomen. Noah froze in place and I could see that he was adoring every inch of my body, "Beautiful" he panted out making me blush, I looked like a fucking tomato. In a matter of seconds, Noah has a grasp of my hard on forcing me to let out a breathy moan, slowly starting to pump me, his hand does fucking wonders and it's making me want him more. The smirk that was plastered on Noah's face made him look sexier than before, my moans gradually got louder and louder from how good he was pumping me, I heard a low growl come from his throat making me shiver.