See more: Part 3

*what was that kid's name again?*

----Next day----

"Good morning everyone! today we will be doing a group project for the book we'll be reading" The teacher looked so excited and energetic to tell us the name of the book but it went downhill when the name was already written on the board. 

"The house on mango street is a book I read with the class every year. There are some sensitive topics in this book so if you're uncomfortable in any way please let me know" She smiled and grabbed her board to call out names

*This is good I can learn his name this way*

As she called out the names I was looking at the kid to see some kind of response from his name being called. He had no reaction at all. Not only that but I also don't know the names of the kids nor the faces that go with those names so taking a guess was out of the picture. I didn't care much for the kids' names I'm just intrigued on what kind of name a stalker would have. 

"Mateo can you take these to 2B for me please" The teacher called out from across the room. I gave up at this point and didn't really pay attention to the guy getting up but if I remembered clearly the kid was sitting there. And just like that, his name was revealed to me. *Mateo..That's interesting*

*Beep*

Finally, the bell rang and the class emptied out to go to their first period. My first period was on the other side of the school so speedwalking was the only option. I don't really pay attention to my surroundings since I'm pretty introverted. So how was I supposed to know his next class was next to mine.

"Oh hey, shortie! How you've been" Mateo said with a smirk on his face as he walked towards me. 

"What is it?"

"whoa why so mad today. Did your girlfriend break up with you?"

"WHAT!? I-I don't have a girlfriend you prick" 

"Oh so boyfriend aight I see" 

"Leave me alone you creep" 

"Oh come one tell me shorty"

I ignored him and got into my class and he followed me. At this point, I wasn't even surprising but it was annoying.  On this day I decided to speak my mind and just shut him out for good. As I turn around to face him I was met by cold thin air. The boy I thought was following me wasn't really following me but his friend who had the same class as me. 

"Mateo!! what's up!! It took you long enough to come to our class" A boy with a buzz cut and basketball short yelled from across the room. The kid that yelled out to Mateo was the quiet kid who sat next to me. The kid who wouldn't even look at me nor breathe next to me was being so loud and outgoing. 

"Dude! did you see what grim did yesterday!" buzz boy said with the fattest grin on his face. They started walking towards my desk area and from every corner, there was another kid walking towards me.  It was like I was being targeted. *Holy shit do they know I'm gay*

As I was internally panicking I made the decision to go wait outside till class started to avoid any type of conversation with Mateo and the kids walking towards me. "Hey, shorty you sit next to Alex?" I was caught off guard for I have no clue who Alex is nor do I care but I was intrigued due to the fact that he said: "sit next to". That only leaves one possibility that the kid next to me was giving the name Alex and not Bryan. "Your name is Alex!!?" I asked Alex who was standing right next to Mateo. "We've been sitting next to each other for four weeks! How did you not know my name?!?!" Alex replied. He acted like it was the end of the world I mean he probably doesn't know my name so who cares.

 "You're some classmate Ej"

*Well shit he does know my name*

***********

Days go by and the same routine happens over and over. Mateo says good morning to me every day, he calls me shorty, He puts his palm over my head to keep reminding me that I'm what you call short, he keeps coming into my first-period class, and he follows me home. Sometimes he would give me flat tires but soon stopped once I flat tired him back and he almost fell down the stairs. 

"Shorty you really need to be more careful," He said with a smile. Just today I realized how attractive his smile was. Not that it means anything it's just an opinion. "Oh shut up ass hat" I replied as my face turned bright red. *why is my face so warm? Am I blushing? No No, I was just in shock since I almost killed him*

"Hey Oompa Loompa give me your socials," He asked me. His eyes lit up like fireworks and his smile showed his sharp teeth. "What? why?" I asked. I don't understand why he needs it. He's around me every day. "Just give it please" he takes out his phone and looks into my eyes like if he were a lost dog. "Ugh...Ok fine here" 

Time went by and I get a text. The text saying "Hey Loompa how you been lately." I could tell right away it was from Mateo. I felt pretty nice when I received his text. He texted me out of all of the people he's friends with he texted me and that felt really nice. 

A/N 

Hi!! this chapter took some time to make since online school is getting harder by the minute. It's pretty long so I'm sorry about that! I hope it's not boring I promise I'll add more to the next chapter 

See more...  [Boyxboy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें