See more: Part 11

Lunch ended quickly and I headed to my next class with grimace walking beside me talking to me about a girl he started dating. Her name was Ashley and was in our science class. She was introduced to him through Mateo and turns out that this Ashley girl and Grimace have only known each other for three days and decided to start dating. I'm not one to judge but I think that is way too soon and I find grimace to be a pervert. 

"We're going on a date on Saturday," He tells me as he walks into class. "Wait so you're not going to the skatepark?" I reply to him thinking that Mateo invited him to the skate park along with me.

"Skatepark? No!  Imma take her to a coffee shop and then head to buy some books.  Were you planning on going to the skatepark? I can't go but maybe ask Mateo he'd probably join you" 

My face seemed neutral but inside I was shocked that it was actually only going to be me and him on Saturday. He usually never only asks me to do things with him. It's always a group thing with Mateo.

Grimace and his new girlfriend made me curious about how the whole dating thing goes so I decided to ask him a couple of questions. 

"Ok not to be weird but how did you know that you liked her liked her." 

"I just did. I've liked her since the first time I saw her. I liked her personality and everything about her. Man I might actually love her"

"Don't you think that's to soon"

"Not if I mean it and it's pure"

I believe he's moving too quickly. I've never heard someone say "I love you" after only knowing them for a short amount of time. It usually takes time and lots of effort to actually get there.

"Let's say you knew her for almost a year. Would you have loved her even more"

" I mean I've known her for three days and here we are dating each other so yeah I'm pretty sure I would"

"What if it wasn't possible for you two to date but you want to tell her how you feel. Would you do it?"

"Yeah, I would. I don't understand why we wouldn't be able to but if that were to happen I would still want to tell her"

I like how he answered my questions but I do feel like I am asking the wrong person. He's known her for three days. Actually not even a complete three days it's more like six hours and here he is telling me he might love her. look I believe in true love and all but I also believe that it takes a lot of time to mature that love. 

I know that I shouldn't really trust what he says but I believe that I've known Mateo long enough to have formed romantic feelings about him.  

Even so, I'll never tell him how I feel not because he's a straight male but because he's my friend and I'm ok with just that.

A/N

I want everyone to know my characters better so I'll make a chart of them when it's over..AAAHHHH

Remember that you're valid and loved. Also, remember to drink plenty of water and to get enough rest!!

-mouse