59.

Braelyn Mariah Harden

I put Alaia in her crib I knew she would fall asleep after I fed a full bottle.

My phone start to ring

I grabbed my phone answering before it woke up Lai

"Hey Aubree" I whispered stepping out Alaia room

"Man brae I'm so tired of these stupid ass doctor"

"What happen? Wessup?"

"Man they trying to pull the plug on him knowing he still trying to breath."

"Man what the hell they can't do that, see if you or the family can transfer him to a different hospital"

"We working on it as we speak, it's just a long process I just don't want them to pull it while he still fighting for his life and they acting like they don't give a fuck"

"He still breathing right ?"

"Yes that's what i'm not understanding but let me call you back i'm bout to talk to the doctor"

"Ok be safe"

"You too brae" she hung up

I knew she was bout to go off. Aubree definitely don't play about her Dre.

Jayce walk in the crib I wasn't surprise he have a whole key and he need to get his stuff anyway.

"Braelyn before I get my stuff can I talk to you"

I nodded my head sitting down on the couch

"Ight ima be honest with you , we young ass hell and make mistakes. I admit It was wrong of me , but i'm bout to tell you the god honest truth."

"Go ahead"

"The girl that you saw is my ex Kinsley we had did something one time without you knowing. One thing led to another in her dorm we almost had sex but I stop it out of respect of you. I know the shit i'm saying ain't doing shit but making it worse but I couldn't keep holding it from you."

"Wow .. why would you even-"

"I know braelyn shit hurt me knowing I hurt you. I got so many feelings for you. losing you it's just what I can't take."

"Yes I understand we young but you know what's right and what's wrong but you chose to do what's wrong. that's what I don't understand Jayce you tweety-two years old you should know more than me."

"I fuck up I admit i'm just asking for forgiveness Brae. I wanna move in this house we been paying off on , and i'm bout to graduate. I need you with me shit ain't right if you ain't."

"I forgive you but I need time Jayce. I can't just go back to you after you hurt me , I know relationships aren't always perfect but cheating just draw the line for me."

"I feel you but i'm not letting up on us."

"Whatever you say Jayce"

"Don't worry bout paying the rent Its already done"

"Thank you"

"One more thing"

"Yes Jayce I got a client in like a hour so make it fast"

"Can I come back here being in a dorm not it bra"

"Yes but you sleeping on the couch"

He look at me like I had two heads

"You got me fuck up"he smack

"Or you can go back to the dorm your choice" I shrugged

"Ight bra"

2hours later

I had a notification showing Aubree sent me something on instagram

"here he go" I mumbled

A.ubree_ 👀

Niggas do anything when they get caught cheating.

__________________________
Ace Ezekiel Morgan

I closed my car door this nigga had me meeting him out in the woods nd shit

"Yoooo" Jayron smirk

"Nigga just say what you got to say so I can get back to my son"

"Damn im just trying to make conversation before I kill ya"

"I hope you know kyrie wasn't your first body , Yo bitch killed em not you hehe"

"You saying a bunch of nothing that's bout to cost ya life"

"Bitch ass nigga what the fuck you want talking to damn much"

"We meet back in a month or two it's up to you and bring both of our workers and we can unite"

"No" I spat

"Why you ain't trying to make no money"

"it's not about money you trying to kill off my people. You think i'm bout to let you slide for the shit you did to Dre?" I pulled my glock out aiming at his head

The loud gunshot went off

"Aye taylin he dead tell them to clean em up i'm bout to send you the location"

You think ima have him living when he tried to put my nigga Dre in the dirt? crazyman