3.

Aya Seryiah Hill 💕

 Blinking my eyes seeing bright lights in my eyes

Blinking my eyes seeing bright lights in my eyes. "Damn where I'm at" I mumbled under my breath.

"She's up" I heard my mama say coming towards me rubbing my forehead.

I feel the only time she care for me is if something like this happen to me.

"Why am I here? Get me out this fucking place." I said pulling the cover off of my body sitting up.

"Aya don't start your child is here" she said making me snap out of my ways realizing the real reason why I'm here.

A tear slipped from my eyes as I look at my beautiful daughter. I'm just a unfit mother.

I don't do nothing right..

how did I let this happen?

Why did I do this? I always say I'm going to get myself together for her but it feel like nothing works.

The truth is I don't really know who her dad is but deep down I believe it's Tay.

It's so much I got to do with myself.

It might seems as I hate Braelyn it's just I'm jealous she got to grow up with a mama and dad.

I only had mama growing up my dad ghost me and for what ? I don't know

For me to see the same shit happening to my child too it's heartbreaking.

"Ms.Aya Hill are you feeling better?" The nurse came in checking on me. I nodded my head not really in the mood to talk.

"Well you look like you will be good to go tomorrow morning just make sure you keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy we can't prescribe you with no medication."

"Thank you so much!" My ma said to the nurse. "No problem have a good one." She said leaving out.

"Rylee come here" I said scooting over so she can get in the bed with me.

I kissed her forehead gently

"I love you Rylee and forever will mama sorry I'm trying my best okay?" She nodded her head at me not really paying attention

It's like I gave birth to an angel she only six year with a really good heart.I bet she learned all that from my sister.

Walking in the room I saw Braelyn coming in with some roses and a bear.