4.

Taylin Josiah Anderson -Tay

"Damn man what if Rylee really mine I can't keep denying the fact but I was 16 at the time just young sticking my dick in any and everybody

"Damn man what if Rylee really mine I can't keep denying the fact but I was 16 at the time just young sticking my dick in any and everybody." I told my patna D passing the wood to em.

" I mean shit Tay just ask her to take a test it ain't nun to it."

I started zoning out the car window

" I'll think about it I ain't stun it right now I'm bout to turn 22 I'm living right now."

" Aye Tay put me on footaction how you got the job there"

" MAN FUCK FOOTACTION YN BOUT TO BE 22"

"Man Tay when we gon leave ya house shit we been sitting in this bit for a minute and it's hot as a bitch outside."

"Man stfu bitch always whining just like a bitch." I said cranking up my car not knowing where tf we going cause I'm damn near on E

"Oh I need gas so whatever hoe you trying to bust down make sure she give me gas money on god I ain't playing." I said speeding through traffic trying to get him the fuck out my car.

" This the house right here" I ask D.

"Yeah ima call you if I need a ride back." He said slamming my door.

"Damn you fat MF don't slam my door fuck wrong with you I hope that hoe burn you." I yelled out the car.

I made it back to my house sitting outside. I really had the urge to call Aya I know I did a bit much at the hospital but she just so fucking slow.

Nah fr I know Rylee mine I slipped up like a dumb ass I'm just not ready to be daddy right now.

I never really had love for Aya but I got feelings for her it's just the shit she do just piss me off.

I grabbed my phone out my back pocket and went to her contact calling her.

"Hello"

"Aye im trying to take a test bout Rylee"

"Man get tf off my phone she definitely your daughter"

"Yeah ight"

"We can go tomorrow and happy early birthday babydaddy." Aya said before hanging up.

This can't be my birthday gift! Getting a dna test instead of Pussy

Kyrie Kendrick Harden

" Man ma I'm trying to get out this shit I ain't gon lie I'm trying to move out the city with my girl and start a family

" Man ma I'm trying to get out this shit I ain't gon lie I'm trying to move out the city with my girl and start a family."

Having a baby been on my mind heavy that's why ima nut in her next time on god.

I'm only 20 but I'm trying to tie the knot now , Shit we been together long enough.

"Well Kyrie listen do what's best for you son. I just wish you would of just graduate you was almost there."

"Man ma can we not talk about this right now"

"All I'm saying it's never too late. You had colleges looking at you. Basketball was everything to you what happen?"

See ion got time for this shit.

"Ma I'm bout to head out I love you." I walk up to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I love that lady but that lecturing shit getting old I'm twenty years old I'm not trying to hear that shit.

I already got the night planned out for Braelyn and I can't wait to see how it turn out.

I already got her a ring. yeah we young and shit but that's my girl I don't see nobody but her if I don't do it now shit going to be my biggest regret.

I know my time coming, I know one day Ima have to leave her behind but I also want her to always remember me.

I got in my all black charger ready to get home to my baby. Let me call her real quick.

"Hey Kendrick"

"Stop calling me that Mariah" I said slick annoyed

"My bad grumpy ass where you at I'm missing you"

"I'm on the way get dressed too I'm taking you out and I don't care about it being last minute either."

" Well excuse me then" I just knew she was cheesing in shit

"I'm 15 mins away" I said before hanging up not giving her the time to say nothing.

My song amen by rylo came on in the car I had to turn that shit up to the mass hoping I break my speakers.

I pulled up into my apartment parking the car. I look down at the ring on the passenger seat taking a deep breath. I'm really bout to make this girl my wife.

I took my phone out going to my notes hoping one day she will go through my phone like she always do. I took a deep breath beginning to type.

 I took a deep breath beginning to type