25.

Braelyn Mariah Harden💕

"You want me to get you some to eat while I'm out Brae?" Ace woke me up out of my sleep all dressed up

"Where you going?"

"Out I got to handle some business?"

"Nah im good"

"Bet" he left out so damn fast had me wondering what was so important

I got up taking the sheets and cover off. I had to wash this shit Its disgusting to just sit there and lay in it.

"Bitch y'all ain't slick" Aubree bust in my room looking around

"What you mean" I was trying my best to act confused

"I heard y'all two y'all nasty" Aubree frowned her face

"It wasn't supposed to go down like that I was drunk and need a little excitement"

"So this mean y'all together?"

"No we are not together we just friends that's it"

"Well one more question" she eyed me I knew she was finna say some crazy

"Y'all did it raw ?"

"Get outttttt" we both started laughing

"See this why I'm moving to my own place in a couple days"

"Wait what ?" Aubree had a sad expression on her face

I walk up to her grabbing her hand leading us to the edge of the bed

"Ok Aubree I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I'm eighteen and I want to be independent trust me I love staying here but I got to live for me! You know"

"Yeah I understand Braelyn I'm just going to miss you! I truly believe you deserve every accomplishment that's giving to you" she hugged me

"Thank you Aubree let me put these sheets in the washer I got to check on the apartment in a few"

"Alright call me if you need anything" she got up leaving out the door

It's time for me to start my day now. I also had something in mind for Ace since his birthday was coming up but I wanted to make his gift first.

I had in mind I wanted to get this chain made with a picture of his mama face in it. Just a small gesture every since I met him he been nothing but nice to me.

I got in the shower washing up for a good 45min. Getting out I started on my hygiene. Then started going over my hair I was in a bit of a rush cause it was so much that I wanted to get out the way for today.

My first stop was the shop where they make the chain I gave the man all the information but of course they were moving so slow!

After leaving from the place. I glance at my ring thinking about what I did last night I feel awful. I wasn't supposed to let that happen.

while I'm out I might as well make time for Kyrie. Can't nothing in this world replace that sweet soul I lost. I never understood why this happened to me. I've been happy but it's just not the same without Kyrie.

I turned into the cemetery parking my car. I walk to his gravesite feeling bad that I didn't bring anything with me to replace the old flowers that was there.

I bent down just thinking of what a big L I lost. tears just came out of nowhere running down my face.

"Kyrie I miss you so much! You being my first boyfriend I don't think I can ever find a man like you. I made a big mistake lastnight I hope you can forgive me it wasn't intentional. At the end of the day I can't beat myself up about it. I know you like here she go with this crying shit. But it's been hard man I'm trying to stay strong for you,"