35.

Braelyn Mariah Harden🤍

I woke up out of my nap getting a phone call from Ace I let the phone ring because I want to avoid the bullshit.

2minutes later he called again now I'm bout to get aggravated

"What do you want"

"Open the door"

"No"

"Cmon man open the door frl Brae"

I hung up the phone, I literally had to force myself to get up and go to the door

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"For?"

"To talk man"

"You can talk right here I'm listening"

"Damn you not gon look out for a nigga it's cold bra"

I open the door some more letting him in the strong weed smell hit my noise with a tad bit of cologne I just knew he was high.

God be by my side this nigga so fine and I missed the dick but I can't let that shit distract from the shit he did to me.

He sat on the couch kicking his feet up leaning back patting the seat next to him trying to give me a signal to sit down.

I sat all the way on the end just to be petty

"Why you sitting all the way over dea fa?" He frowned his face up

"Ion like sitting to a nigga that thinks putting a hand on a female cool"

"Bra Braelyn you swung on me and you right im wrong. I promise I won't ever do no dumb ass shit to you like that it was only out of anger I admit I'm wrong but you got to admit you wrong doings"

"Here go with these fake ass promises that you don't mean. I was wrong for putting my hands on you but you do stupid shit that drive my fucking nerves. And on top of that you are very manipulative you always wanna play victim to shit that you know you are wrong for"

"Here we go man I apologize that's all that matter fuck allat I miss you"

"I bet you do"

"So it's like that" he sat up

"Yes it's been like that and plus you got a couple bitches that want you out here cause I don't want you"

"They only on my dick cause my money got longer you come before all of em on god"

"Yeah sound good nothing but a bunch of lies coming out of your mouth! AND NOT TO MENTION YOU BROUGHT SOME RANDOM BITCH TO MY HOUSE THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU"

I just got mad all over again thinking about it

"Man it's nun like that she just work for me"

"So now we got... nvm you sit right there for a min" I got up going to my bathroom grabbing the pregnancy test

I came back and sat down throwing it at him

"Mission Complete" he caught the test and started cheesing hard staring at it

"Nah that's just sad you got two female pregnant around the same time and the most embarrassing apart of all is one of em is me"

"It was going to happen either way it go you gon be forever in my life I don't give a fuck"

"We NOT TOGETHER!!! Ace stop trying to make my life miserable because of your toxic ways it's not helping me not one bit I don't fucking need you!"