16.

Braelyn Mariah Harden💕

I've experienced the worst shit in life I couldn't imagine. I felt that my life was just coming to a end.

Every since the news from the hospital I just been in deep depression.

I feel alone not only I feel alone but I am. I'm lost I don't know where my life is headed. It's to the point I wish I can go.

I need Kyrie who I supposed to go to talk too? I'm hurt words can't describe how I feel I lost my soulmate now our baby. My heart is beyond heavy why life doing this to me.

I stay up all night crying til I get a headache. I just genuinely need Kyrie here with me. I want to be wrapped in his arms him telling me he loved me and never letting go.

Why I didn't save him? Why I let go of him? He told me he was coming back home to me. Now look at me I'm afraid I'm not built for this life shit.

I look at the gun laying on my bed. I don't want to be here nomore I want to be with Kyrie at peace. I'm tired of being strong the late nights I cried haven't did shit.

I took the gun with tears in my eyes Turing it up to my chin I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"BRAELYN NO" Aubree yelled jumping across the bed snatching the gun.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AUBREE GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN!"

"No Braelyn this not the answer suicide is not the answer you have a baby to live for!!" she sat down by me putting the gun on safety

"What baby Aubree? It's gone I had a miscarriage" I stared off watching the raindrops hit my window

"Braelyn what?" Aubree voice lowered

I buried my hands in my face

"Aubree why is this happening to me why me" I cried rocking back and forth

"I don't deserve to be here I need Kyrie I can't function without him he been here for me nearly my whole life how am i supposed to live without him" I felt my voice cracking a bit

"I wanna die Aubree"

"No you don't mean that Braelyn" Aubree hugged me tight laying her head on my shoulder

"If nobody told you this today I love you Braelyn you can't leave me"

"Your situation might be worse to you but people out here have an even worse situation going on suicide it's not the answer please don't be selfish and do this to me or your family"

"Kyrie would not want you to do this to yourself. If you feel alone at home please anytime come over to my place I promise I will accept you with open arms because I'm your friend and my job is to be here for you."

I nodded wiping my face

"Well can you help me pack my bags"

I guess staying with her for a few days might help me clear my mind.

"Sure Braelyn come on let's wash up your face first" Aubree said getting up walking to my bathroom

Without her I would of harmed myself I'm so glad I came cross her in my life!

Aya Seriyah Hill

Jayron been out the hospital my baby was strong ass hell got shot three times and still here. I'm so grateful because we finally can be a family.

"Jayron" I said walking inside our bedroom I feel like it's time to tell him about Rylee and our son we having.

"So I've been meaning to tell you something" I sat down on the edge of the bed