Chapter 41- Your Mine, No One Elses

Riley's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Colton watching TV on the couch. I walked behind him and played with his hair. "Your sweet." I said and sat down next to him. He grabbed the side of my waist and pulled me into his chest. "You read it?" I nodded and pecked his lips. "I just don't like what happened last night." He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I know and I'm sorry again." I smiled. "Just know that your mine and no one elses." He nodded and bit my bottom lip lightly.

"That's not very nice." I said and rubbed his leg. "You like it." I shook my head and stood up. "Okay maybe I do but I am hungry so I'm going to eat food now." He chuckled and followed me to the kitchen. "Do you want pancakes?" He asked and I nodded. "Sounds yummy." He smiled and started making them.

I started sketching a picture of him while he was cooking. I looked at his face intently and began the sketch.

When I was finished, he had finished cooking as well. He looked over my shoulder and kissed my temple. "Your amazing." I blushed and looked up at him. "Thank you babe." He kissed my cheek and walked over to the pancakes and prepared my plate. He handed me a plate and sat across from me.

"What do you want to do today?" I shrugged. "I kinda want to see Shane and Victoria." He nodded and smiled. "So Jake and Hector should be down in a day or two." I jumped up excitedly. "Yay! Then we will have our gang back together." Colton chuckled and shook his head. "Your a weirdo." I shrugged. "I know." 

After a warm shower and  fresh clothes I headed downstairs to find Colton sitting with Shane and Victoria. "Hey Riles!" Shane shouted and then came over and hugged me. "Hey guys." I hugged Victoria and sat down in Colton's lap. "So what are we doing today?" I asked and Victoria smirked. "We are going to get you dolled up, and then get me dolled up, and the guys are going to get 'dolled up' and then we are going out." I frowned. "But we aren't twenty-one."

Victoria smirked. "When you know the owner of the club it's easy to get in." I smiled and high fived her. I looked at Colton and kissed in between his eyebrows. "I'm going to go get dolled up." He bit his bottom lip and leaned his forehead against mine. "You go do that." He pecked my lips then loosened his grip on my waist so I could get up. I led Victoria to the room.

"So what should we start with?" Victoria asked, but I'm pretty sure she was talking to herself. "Sit down on the chair." She pointed to the chair in front of the mirror.  She turned it around so I couldn't see myself. "Why can't I see?" She smirked. "You can see when I'm done."

She began doing my make up. She had put eyeliner on me first. It felt weird having someone jab a stick into my eyelid but it wasn't so bad. She applied lots of other things that I didn't even know the names of. "Your makeup is going to look great." Victoria squealed and I smiled. "Thanks I guess."

I went to turn around but she stopped me. "You don't get to see until I'm done with your hair and you get your dress on." I sighed and she dragged me over to the walk in closet. "I figured you didn't have anything besides what you wore to the first party so I brought you one and you have to wear it." She gave me a pleading smile. After she begged for five more minutes, I finally gave in.

After I had put the dress on I looked down. I was a strapless black dress that hugged my curves. It cut off at mid thigh and hugged my waist. Victoria had done her makeup and hair as well as changed while I just sat around and waited until she was done.

"We are going to look sexy as hell." Victoria said and high fived me. "Alright now let's do your hair and then go see if the boys are ready." I nodded and sat back down it the chair. After twenty minutes my hair was done and I could look in the mirror.

Wow. My lips were full and red from the lipstick, my cheeks a light tint of pink, my eyelashes were long and dark. My hair fell gracefully over my shoulders in big curls, and my dress made my eyes pop out. I looked, gorgeous.

Victoria had done her make up like mine, but her dress was gray on the top and right above her belly button is where the skirt changed to black. Her hair was straightened with a bump on the top of her head. She looked gorgeous as well.

"Let's go pick out shoes." She pulled me back into the closet to where the shoes were. She made me wear black stilettos with an open toed front, while she wore the same ones in gray.

"Okay now we can go see if the guys are ready." I said and we opened the door and Victoria walked out. I heard my brother catcall and I shook my head. I headed downstairs and I'm pretty sure colton's mouth was hanging open. He was in dark jeans with a black v-neck with black vans. I walked over to him and smiled. "You're going to swallow a bug." I pushed his chin up and he chuckled.

"You look gorgeous." He kissed my lips quickly, which caused his lips to have a small amount of lipstick on them. I smiled and wiped it off with my thumb. "What time is it?" I turned and asked Shane. "Eight thirty. We should leave so we don't have to wait hours in line."

I nodded. "Yeah, are we just taxing it there?" Colton nodded and we headed downstairs. There was already a taxi out front.

The ride there was somewhat silent, we were bottling up our energy for when we get to the club.

When we pulled up, I was amazed by he many people there were. It was so crowded. After we paid the driver we all got out and Victoria led us to the front of the line. "Our names are on the list." She explained to us and talked to the bouncer. I grabbed Colton's hand making sure to stay close to him as we looked for a table. When we found one we set our stuff down and ordered drinks. "Can we get four shots of tequila." Victoria asked the guy.

Colton kissed my temple. "We should go dance." He grabbed my arm lightly and led my to the dance floor. My back was pressed against his front as we moved to the beat. We continued to dance for a couple more songs, had quite a bit to drink, but then I had to pee.

As I walked to the bathroom someone grabbed my arm and pulled me against them, then covered my mouth with their hand. "We're going to have some fun."

He pulled me into a room that I didn't even know was there, then he locked it. I tried to squirm free but he pinned me down and pinned my arms above my head. I screamed and kept squirming. "Let me go you bastard." He grabbed my jaw and just held it. "Oh you poor thing. You need to shut up." He smacked my face and started reaching his hand up my dress. I felt tears forming in my eyes. 

"Please don't do this. Please don't do this." I whispered repeatedly. "I like it when you beg." I kept squirming underneath him. He pulled his hand out of my dress. He looked angry. "Stop squirming!" He pulled my dress down and I couldn't do anything about it. All I was thinking about was one thing.

Colton