chapter 7

As soon as Rick, TC and Shammy heard that Emma was kidnapped, they immediately got into TC's helicopter and started searching for the white van that the kidnappers used to abduct Emma and Magnum but they were to late and the van was no where to be seen meanwhile Higgins was being questioned by katsumoto. "Ok so how did you know he wanted you to go to the guest house?" questioned katsumoto. "Because that's where he called Zeus and Apollo the hounds of hell for the first time." replied Higgins. "You said he gave you a box with evidence he wanted you to give to me, do you still have it?" asked Katsumoto. "No they took it but I found a piece of paper with the name Mr. smith on it." replied Higgins. "Mr. smith is a alias for the leader of a huge crime syndicate here on the island, Magnum must have stumbled upon them when he was working on his last case and found out something he should have and they probably think Emma knows something." Explained katsumoto.

                                                                    Meanwhile

    Emma slowly began to wake up, she was in a small dim lit room with no windows. she turned to her right and was shocked to see her dad right beside her. "Dad?" said Emma. as she started shaking him to wake him up. "Emma?" questions magnum as he starts to wake up. "Yeah its me dad,its Emma." replied Emma. Magnum looks at his daughter tears starting to form, this was the first time in 17 years he was able to see his daughter. Emma smiles and then hugs her dad tears streaming down her face. she was finally able to hug her dad. there sweet reunion was interrupted by the door opening and a older man and two other younger men walked in. "Hello Mr. Magnum, you are a very hard man to find and that daughter of yours was very helpful" said Mr. smith as he walks towards Emma. Magnum sees Mr. Smith walking towards Emma and he puts himself in front of Emma using himself as a shield to protect her. "back away." yelled Magnum. "Fine no need to be so protective." said Mr. smith. "Let Emma go!this has nothing to do with her,this between you and me!" yelled Magnum. "No not in till I know what she knows first" replied Mr. smith with a big smirk on his face. "Over my dead body will I let you get to her." fumed magnum. "if she tells me what she knows, I wont have too." said Mr. smith. "I don't know anything." cried Emma. "will see about that" replied Mr. smith. "You so much as hurt one hair on her head, I swear to god I will kill you." vowed Magnum. "How about we leave Mr. Magnum and his daughter to cool off for a moment."commanded Mr. Smith as he and his men left the room.

    Magnum turns back towards his daughter who is now hysterically crying. "It's my fault you begged me to stop looking for you, I didn't listen, I led him right to you. This is all my fault." cried Emma. "Emma look at me this is not your fault, If anything its mine, all of this started with me 17 years ago." replied Magnum as he holds Emma in his arms. "Dad I understand why you never came home after you escape because you were protecting me and mom." said Emma. "Emma you no we've met before."said Magnum. "I know I remember in the library when I feel off the bookshelf and you caught me." Smiled Emma. "We have to get out of here." said Magnum. "How?" questioned Emma. "I don't know but will figure it out together." said Magnum.

                                            Meanwhile back at robins nest

    Higgins was going thought Emma's bag when she found the case file on magnums case and she new right away who gave it to her. she then found magnums Journal which she had read over thousand times when she was trying to find him. from what she had found,it didn't appear that Emma knew very much. Higgins was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of her phone ringing, it was katsumoto. "Higgins we found the van that magnum and Higgins were abducted in and its empty meaning at some point they switched vehicles." said Katsumoto. "Did you run the plates?" Questioned Higgins. "We did the van was register under a fake name." replied Katsumoto. "Anything else?" asked Higgins. "unfortunately no." replied Katsumoto. Higgins hung up holding back tears, her daughter was missing and she had no leads to go on. she couldn't lose her daughter, she had to find Emma but also bring her husband home.
   She could help but think the worst but she could hear her husbands voice in her head telling her not to give her. She grabbed her daughters laptop and began going thought it. She checked her daughters search history first and thats when she saw her daughter had hacked into HPD's arrested records. "I guess thats what she meant when she said there was alot I didn't know about her." Thought Higgins.
                         Meanwhile
      Magnum and Emma were looking for anything they could use to get out and thats when she remembered she had bobby pins in her pockets.she always kept bobby pins on her for situations like this. Magnum watched as his daughter used the bobby pins as lock picks to unlock the door. He smiled Emma really was his daughter. They both ran as fast as they could but they were running into a trap. They were almost out of where ever they were being held when they saw Mr.smiths men waiting for them. The men grabbed Emma and dragged her away from magnum "Daddy help me!"screamed Emma. Magnum tried desperately to get to Emma to no avail as the other men held him back. He could hear Emma screaming begging him to help her but there was nothing he could do.  Magnum was taken back to the room he was in this time without Emma. All he could do was sit there helplessly and hope they wouldn't kill his daughter.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one will be up soon