chapter 10

Magnum paces in a circle in the waiting room, nervously. he was so worried about Emma. "Thomas please try to relax?" begged Higgins. "I cant Juliet, I don't know how you can be so calm right now?" questioned Magnum. "I'm not, I guess I'm just better at hiding it." answered Higgins. "She'll be ok Magnum, she has to be." said TC as he wrapped his arms around his daughter. "TC's Right Magnum." agreed Rick. "I know but I just got her back, I cant lose her." cried magnum as he wiped away a few tears. "You wont." replied Higgins as she kissed Magnum. "I love you Juliet, always." said Magnum. "I love you to Thomas, I never stopped." replied Higgins as she pressed her lips against magnums. "Ok if you two are done flirting and making out over there like two teenagers in high school can we please get back to focusing on Emma." begged Rick. Magnum grabs a magazine off the waiting room table and playfully smacks rick on the head. "Ow, Higgins magnum hit me." cried Rick. "boys behave." replied Higgins. at that moment Katsumoto walked in. "Any updates?" questioned Katsumoto. "no she's still in surgery." replied Magnum. "She'll be ok, Emma's one of the strongest people that I know, anyway magnum its over. your safe and officially not dead." replied Katsumoto. "Thank you Gordy." replied Magnum. "your welcome." replied Katsumoto as he hugged magnum. "Emma Magnums family?" asked a doctor. "yes." replied Magnum. "Emma is very lucky, she lost a lot of blood but we were able to removed the bullet and she going to be fine, you can see her if she liked." replied the doctor as she showed them to Emma's room.

Magnum, Higgins, TC, Rick, JC, Brandon,kumu and katsumoto all follow the doctor to Emma's room. "Hi Emma how are you feeling?" asked Magnum. "Awful". replied Emma. "I'm sorry baby, Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" asked Magnum. "yes finish your story." replied Emma. "What story TM?" asked TC. "My story." replied Magnum. "now where did I leave off." asked Magnum. "you and mommy had just had me and you were about to disappear." replied Emma. "right ok,3 months after the Navy seal and the ex MI6 spy had their baby it was time for the navy seal to go back to work. he picked up a new pi case. very standard wife suspected husband of cheating type case but the navy would sadly be wrong as he would find out that he was lured into a trap, A man by the name of Mr. smith had found out that the navy seal was in fact the white night and a very prominent private investigator who had found out to much about him and his crime syndicate. for days the navy seal was stalked by Mr. Smith's men. one night the Navy seal was heading home to his wife and daughter when he was sudden run of the rode and kidnaped, he was toured and made to do terrible things for the next 11 years until he finally escape and that would be the first time he would see his daughter since his abduction." explained Magnum. "I remember dad, I ran off from Kumu in the library climbed the book shelf to grab a book and I slipped and you caught me and then you gave me your lock picks after I told you I wanted to be a private investigator like my dad...then you said you were proud of me." exclaimed Emma as tears slowly fell down her checks.

Magnum smiled as he wiped away his daughters tears. "I meant it Emma, I'm so proud of you. " replied Magnum which made Emma cry even more. "after you escaped why didn't you come to me?" questioned Katsumoto. "I didn't want to put you endanger until I had all the evidence I needed but I was recaptured not long after I escaped and I didn't escape until a few weeks ago and that's when I ran into Jin and he helped me get the rest of the evidence I need and I had gone to meet Higgins to gibe her the evidence to give to you but well you know the rest." replied Magnum. everyone just sat there shocked not really knowing what to say. Magnum looked over at Emma noticing she was fighting to stay awake. Magnum gave a look to Rick which signaled him that it was time to leave. "Come on guys Emma needs her rest." said Rick as he ushered everyone out just living Emma with magnum and Higgins.

Magnum looked over to see Emma in tears and he kind of had feeling he knew why. "Juliet can you give me a minute alone with Emma?"asked Magnum. "Emma if your tired go to sleep." said Magnum. "I'm not tired I'm fine." replied Emma. "Emma no your not, your fighting to stay awake right now, what's wrong?" questioned Emma. "I'm afraid that if I go to sleep, I'll wake up and you'll be gone again." admitted Emma. "Emma I promise I will never leave you again, I will be right here when you wake up." promised Magnum. "Daddy will you lay with me till I fall asleep?" asked Emma. "Of course." smiled Magnum. Magnum laid down next to her and she laid her head on his chest. "Dad you should propose to mom again." suggested Emma. "What do you mean again, were still married?" questioned Magnum. "I mean like renew your vowels." replied Emma. "oh good idea." replied Magnum. "If you go thought with this remember I'm your best man..woman..girl, you know what I mean." said Emma. "of course laughed Magnum. not even five minutes later Emma had finally fallen asleep. magnum didn't dare move thought because he didn't want to wake her up. Higgins walked in and smiled at how cute her daughter and husband looked that she had to take a picture.

after another 3 days in the hospital Emma was finally discharged and able to go home. as soon as they entered Robins nest Zeus and Apollo growled and chased magnum across the yard just liked old times thought magnum. " Higgins your hounds of hell are trying to kill me!" screamed Magnum. "Zeus, Apollo sit." yelled Emma. "Thank you Emma." replied Magnum. The first couple of weeks being home was weird for magnum but he was grateful to be home and not have to look over his shoulder anymore. that night him and Higgins finally went on a date to la Mer and then he brought her back to robins nest were Emma had lined the driveway with rose petals and put up red and pink lights. "What's going on asked Higgins as she looked at her husband and daughter. "Juliet when I first met you it was right here in this driveway, I had shown up a day earlier and had jumped the gate and got attacked by the guard dogs and that's when I saw the most beautiful,extraordinarily special and most frustrating woman I had even met and after 2 years of working together I realized I loved you and I still do with all my heart. you made me want to be better and try my best to be the best version of myself everyday. every day I was away from you both of you broke my heart and the only thing that kept me alive was the hope that I would one day come home to you. that being said Juliet Higgins will you marry me?" asked Magnum as he got on one knee. "What but Thomas were already married asked Higgins confused. "I know but Juliet Higgins will you marry again?" asked Magnum. "Yes of course I will Thomas." replied Magnum. he got up and kissed Higgins. "I love you both of you." said Magnum as he hugged Emma and Higgins.

hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be the last. sorry it took so long ive been busy with school. last one will be up as soon as possible