Chapter Twelve

CALLUM'S PICTURE IS IN THE SLIDE SHOW, PLEASE COMMENT ON IT!!

Chapter Thirteen:

I woke up bright and early that morning because I was excited to see my friends; I rushed into the shower and quickly put on a pair of jeans, a blue plaid shirt and my blue adidas pumps, today was a sunny day do I just threw a raincoat over my shoulder and raced down the stairs where Jacob was fast asleep.

I peeped over the sofa; Jacob was fast asleep on his back...top less. I gazed at his body...not his face...his body, the guy had about eight lumps of fitness on his stomach, nowadays their called packs. I stretched out my hand.

'I'm just gonna touch it' I whispered to myself...almost there...just an inch left... 

'Adrienne, what are you doing?' Jacob's sleepy voice demanded. I pulled my hand back and gulped.

'Pfft. Nothing...There was a fly on your stomach and I was trying to...to...swat it but you moved and now it's....it's gone' I said, trying to find an excuse.

'Oh really now?-and what did this fly look like?' Jacob smirked. He had his jerk face on.

'It was big...and Black' I lied...thinking about what I just said...the fly was big and black...Jacob's big and his surname's black...Busted.

'If you say so' Jacob smiled, putting his shirt on. I scowled and walked outside to Betsy...today we're driving my truck...Jacob's one just brings up too many awkward memories. Jacob and I got into the truck, me in the driver's seat, and began our journey to the airport.

The drive was long but Jacob kept talking about the cars parts that he's building and repairing for his friends, I replied with the occasional nod and smile because I didn't want to take my attention off the road. I was beginning to get bored of this mechanical stuff so I decided to change the subject.

'Are you okay?-I mean-you were scaring me yesterday with all that Bella stuff' I admitted, after a minute or so of listening to the radio...I hope Lauren brought some CD's back for me.

I looked at Jacob, he had a faint smile on his face but he looked like he was thinking about something. 'Yeah...I'm good, Sorry about that, Just something that needs to be taken care of' Jacob said...mostly to himself.

'So...' Jacob sighed. 'You got any skeletons in your closet?' I arched my eyebrow at him...Skeletons in my closet?-I wouldn't call it that more like four elements in a mansion.

'Pfft. No, No skeletons or elements' Crap! 'Nothing at all-just boring old human me!' I mumbled, looking straight ahead, trying my best not to make any eye contact with Jacob...I can never look people in the eye when I'm telling a lie, especially my mother.

'Okay...well, congratulations' Jacob muttered bitterly, Geez-What's his problem?

Jacob's Point Of View:

'Just boring old human me!' does she even know how much I'd love to say that? Sometimes I wish I wasn't a werewolf, just a normal teenage kid who's digs mechanics and chicks. One day I'd like to be saying something like 'Hey Jake, what's up?' then I'd say 'Oh, nothing just normal human me' strong emphasis on the word 'normal'.

I wanted to tell Adrienne some more things like imprinting but Sam said it's good to take it bit by bit and when the time's right I can tell he.

'Thanks' Adrienne replied. 'Where do I turn next?' I looked around for road signs...I didn't really know where I was going myself; all I cared about was being in the truck with Adrienne not the directions to the nearest airport.