Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

We must've been kissing for two minutes...five maybe, okay fine I'm over exaggerating but it was a long kiss more like what Americans would call 'making-out' in England what we're doing is classified as 'snogging'. This isn't me, this is the bad me the one that got let out when Callum ruined me and I wasn't ready for that person to come out yet because I hadn't fully gotten over Callum yet so the last thing I needed was to get Jacob's hopes up despite the fact he's been kind of getting my hopes up too. I lightly pushed Jacob away; instead of letting go he tightened his grip on my waist pulling my mouth closer to his.

'Jacob' I muffled into the kiss, prying his face away from mine by pushing my hand on his forehead. Jacob moved from my lips to my nose to my forehead. 

'Adrienne...' Jacob muffled back, kissing me more. He obviously is getting the complete wrong idea; I pushed him away only harder this time causing his to fall back on the door and the truck to rock a little.

'I did warn you' I shrugged an apology. 'Can we go to the party now?' I crossed my arms nervously and turned to face the front of the car. I could feel Jacob's eyes burning holes in the side of my head I sent him a death glare and turned to face the front window again. 

'What's the matter with you?' Jacob demanded. 'I thought that was what you wanted' I arched my eyebrow and slowly turned my head slowly in an owl-like way to look at him.

'What's the matter with ME?' I shrieked. 'What the heck is the matter with YOU?' I've had it, Jacob's constant mood swings; if he was a girl his period would be seriously heavy.

'What are you talking about?' Jacob asked in a lower tone.

'You and your childish mood swings!--When everything's going right for you, you act like a jerk then when it's not so good you act like you're going through a serious menopause or something. You NEED to grow up Jacob and get back into reality--The world doesn't revolve around you!' I shouted, slamming my fist down on the dashboard.

'Yeah...well, you kissed me back!' Jacob snapped childishly, I rolled my eyes, is he freaking' serious right now. If this how all American teenage guys are then I'm packing my bags right now.

'It was a mistake, it shouldn't have happened and that's why it won't happen again!' I retorted getting annoyed at Jacob's behaviour, Callum was never nice this, despite the fact that he cheated on me he was sweet, funny, kind and mature three of those things Jacob is--except for mature and if he wanted to be with me then he'd need to get his gaming hat on--sometimes I wonder if Jacob would ever grow up. I looked over at Jacob, who was picking the loose string on his hoodie he looked like he was deep in thought about something really important.

'So...this is really how you want it to be' Jacob muttered, still picking at the hoodie string. 'Adrienne Carter, never moving on' Oh here we go...this sound like something my mother would say. I covered my ears and shouted out 'la-la-la' I felt like I was in the mood for annoying somebody and Jacob was going to be my victim, Jacob still continued talking despite the fact that I was singing out 'la-la-la'.

'I still want to go to the party' I said after getting bored of my 'la-la' session and sitting in the care for what it appears to be an hour and thirty minutes. Jacob chuckled and drove out of the driveway. I kept looking out the window, looking and the 'nothingness' of the landscape...-sigh-at this time in England they'd be people staggering out the bar after having a long drink and others getting late night fast food...oh yeah. :)

'We're here' Jacob sung, killing the engine and hopping the truck before I got to open it myself Jacob opened the door for me. 'This is how they do it over in England, right...with the posh accent too?' I smiled and shook my head. 'Nope, normally I'd open it myself...it's the thought that counts' I hopped out the truck and spacewalked through the mud towards a group of people circled around a campfire, one of them I recognized instantly.

'Jacob!' Seth called to Jacob and he jogged up to us with his arms stretched out, anybody could tell that Seth looked up to Jacob like he was an older brother. I scanned the group of people that were circled around the camp fire, a few I recognized because they decorated my house and Billy because he came over first thing when we moved in, if you put him and Jacob next to each other you could see that Billy is like an older looking version of Jacob. 

'Hey...Seth, Is everybody here?' Jacob asked, ruffling Seth's shaggy black hair.

'Yeah...even Bella' Seth whispered the last part. 'Leah's just arriving now, it's starting' I tensed up when Seth mentioned Bella, I breathed in and out and I looked one more time to see that Bella was looking right at us that's because she was walking over to us, I looked away to see Leah come up from the woods...what the heck was she doing in there? Seth returned to his seat at the campfire as Bella finally made it over to us. 

'Bella, what are you doing here?' I asked, feeling out of place.

I could ask you the same thing too' Bella muttered bitterly. 'Can I talk to you, Jake?' I looked at Jacob who looked at me and nodded slowly towards the campfire, I went to get a seat next to Seth...the only person I knew who was sitting there. I watched as Jacob led Bella near the truck and Jacob leaned casually against the truck and his mouth began to move...only if I could hear what they were saying.

Jacob's Point Of View: 

I lead Bella over to the truck and leaned casually on it, I already knew what she wanted to talk about...What happened in the shed of course, I wasn't going to apologize for it why should I apologize for what I've grown up to believe?

'I'm not apologizing, so if that's what you've come for, feel free to leave' I snapped bitterly, crossing my arms.

'No, that's not that I've come for. I need to tell you something, something important' Bella sighed, rubbing her temple...like IT does when IT is stressed.

'What?' I demanded if she's come to tell me that she's Team Jacob, it's too late; my heart's taken.

'Remember the red headed vampire that you and the pack chased down back when...I had my problem?' Bella reminded me, I looked up in the sky as I tried to rack my memory to find when I was chasing down a red headed vampire...I remember the one with the deadlocks, that was an easy catch but the red head...what's her name again...Sara, Vicky, Victoria...that's her name, she was the hardest to catch.

Yeah, what about her' I said, trying not to care. What if she got near Adrienne? Bella and Adrienne Almost look the same and kind of have the same scent and almost the same personality...I needed all the information I'm going to get.

'She's back and this time she's not alone...Alice is watching their decisions, We're not sure who she's with but all we know it that she's after me because Edward killed her mate so now she wants to kill me, mate for mate' Bella explained sounding scared but hiding it really well.

'And you're telling me all this because...' I probed, dying to get the point.

'Because I thought that you might want to know, I just wanted to give you guys the heads up so you know what's going on' Bella added with a casual but careful shrug.

'Well...Thanks' I muttered feeling weird, Why would Bella come all this way to tell me all that...I think there's more behind this.

'So...I see you're with Adrienne, How's it going?' Bella asked, trying to make a conversation.

'We're not together, we're just friends and it's going fine actually' Why am I telling her all this, this isn't a couples meeting, it's a werewolf pack meeting. 'Did you tell the others?' Bella nodded and smiled wryly.

'I'm gonna head home now, Charlie's probably waiting for his dinner' Bella mumbled. I nodded and shifted uncomfortably, I watched Bella as she made her way to the truck and drove off. I sighed and shook my head before making my way over to the camp fire and sitting next to Quil.

Author's Note: 

Sorry i took so long, i was in Jamaica for two weeks and i only got back today. I'm going to my actual home in two weeks time so in the mean time i'm staying at a friends, i'll try my best to upload more often. Vote & Comment, Thanks so much!! :)