12.Interrogation

Last night after Sunoo had sent me home, he called me and told me to meet him at Chamber café tomorrow after school. I was curious about what did he want to talk about. I was still thinking about Sunoo when Yerim screamed at my right ear that could make me deaf. "Yah, are you insane? Do you want to make me deaf?" I asked angrily to her. "it was because you didn't hear me, I have called your name million times but you seemed absent-minded, so I didn't have other choices than screamed at your ears, sorry" she apologized. "I'm sorry too because I didn't pay attention to you" I smiled at her. "Btw, is there something bother your mind?" she asked and looked at me concernedly. "No, but I think I cannot go home with you" I said without looking at her. "Why though? We always go home together" she stared at me oddly. "It...It's because I have something to do" I answered while stuttering. "Are you sure? You have seemed weird since this morning" she looked at me still unbelieve with my previous answer. "I'm totally fine" I answered. "Where did you go yesterday? Your mom called me yesterday because you hadn't come back home until night" she interrogated me. "I...I...I went somewhere and my phone ran off battery" I lied but she caught me. "Don't lie Lee Y/N, tell me the truth" she called me by my full name, she never called my full name, she calls me that only if she's mad at me. "I....I...I went somewhere with someone and he sent me home at night, don't worry about me. I've told my mom about that" I told her the truth. "HE??? You went out with a boy?" she half yelled and was shocked by my answer. "Y...Yes" I answered and broke our eye contact because I was scared. "Who is his name? where does he go to school? How old is he? Were you hanging out with his friends or only two of you?" she bombardier me with a lot of questions. "can you ask me one by one?" I said. "Ugh... okay, who is his name?" she asked me calmly. "His name is Sunoo, Kim Sunoo" I replied. "Kim Sunoo?? Sounds familiar, do I perhaps know him?" she asked but I just shrugged my shoulders as the answer. "Okay because lunchtime almost ends I'll ask you three questions at once. Will that be okay?" she asked and I looked at my phone and she was right our lunchtime almost ended so I agreed with that. "Okay, where does he go to school, how old is he, and did you hang out with his friends or just two of you?" she asked. "Let me answer is one by one. He goes to Dwight high school. He's at the same age as us, I guess and I went out only with him" I answered her and looked at my feet. "Dwight high school?? Kim Sunoo?? I think I know him" she said. "I think you should've known him because he's Jisung's cousin" I said and looked at her eyes. "Ah.... Kim Sunoo, no wonder why his name sounds familiar in my ears. Yeah, he's Jisung's cousin but they haven't met each other for a long time because both of them are busy. Sunoo is busy with his friends and Jisung is busy with me" she said with full of self-confidence. "Tsk... whatever" I answered and rolled my eyes. "Yow girl, perhaps, are the two of you dating? And please tell me where did you meet him?" she questioned me, I cleaned my throat before I answered her questions "First, we're not dating, and second I met him because of you. I accidentally met him when I tried to help you found a good perfume for Jisung. He was the one who helped me picked and grabbed the perfume you had bought last time." "Ah... I see. But can I...." she got stopped in the middle of her sentence because the bell had rung and we quickly ran to our next class.