15. The Fight

[Jay POV]

I didn't know why but after Sunoo mentioned Y/N's name, that pissed me off like I wanted to punch the person who had spread this stupid rumor, when I passed Soo Ah's and her gang's class I saw Jae Ho, the one who had followed Sunoo yesterday. I had seen him and the rest of his guy friends followed Sunoo's car from behind but I thought it was just a coincidence but if I would've known they would do something like this I would've already punched them yesterday. When I saw their face, my blood all over my body started to boil, I immediately bragged to their class and punched Jae Ho's face. All the students in their class were shocked and tried to hold me but because I was really mad, I kept punching them until my other friends came. "Jay, stop" Heeseung hyung yelled and I stopped punching him. "Are you insane? I didn't do anything why you came and punched me all of sudden?" asked Jae Ho still confused with my action. "You bastard shut your mouth" I said. "Jae Ho doesn't have a problem, you were the one who punched him all of sudden, crazy bastard" one of Jae Ho's friends answered me. "what did you say?" I almost punched him but Jake held me from behind. "Why would you spread that rumor?" Sunoo asked Jae Ho calmly. "Huh? This bastard has come guys. The one who rejected our queen Soo Ah and went on a date with his ugly, pregnant girlfriend" Jae Ho yelled and laughed at Sunoo but Sunoo couldn't hold his anger anymore he immediately punched Jae Ho's face until the side of his mouth bled. "Shut the f*ck up, you were the one who spread this false, and stupid rumor" Sunoo said while Niki withstood him from behind to prevent him from punching Jae Ho. "None of the rumor was true, she is my friend and she's not pregnant. So, stop spreading that shit" Sunoo announced. "So, Jae Ho was lying about the rumor?" asked one of the students. "Yes, why would you guys believe in that rumor without looking for the truth. Y'all stupid for believing that nonsense rumor" I yelled and got all the students' attentions. "Why would you care about her? Or perhaps, she's your girlfriend?" Soo Ah asked me while raising one of her eyebrows. "Shut the f*ck up, Soo Ah. I didn't talk with you and it's not your business whether she's my girlfriend or not" I answered her with an intimidating look and made her stumbled back. "Start from now, don't you guys dare to mess up with us especially that girl. She's an innocent girl who didn't do anything. If this rumor got spreading to another school, you're dead, Jae Ho. I've warned you" I pointed at Jae Ho's face and warned him before I went out of their class and got followed by my other members, except Sunoo.

[End of Jay's POV]

.

.

.

[Sunoo POV]

"Do not ever think to be a hero in this school, cuz you aren't one of them. Clarify all this mess or I'll fire your father from his job. I've warned you, Jae Ho. This is my first and last warning to you. Don't try to mess up with me and I want you to clarify this rumor today, so when I come tomorrow this mess has gone" I pushed him and he stumbled back. "Understand?" I asked him but he didn't reply nor look at me, so I held his chin up so his eyes met with mine. "ANSWER MY QUESTION" I yelled and made Jae Ho and his friends flinched. "Y.... Y.... Yes" he said while stuttering. "Good" I said and left all of them dumbfounded.

.

.

.

.

.

I went to my members and we decided to ditch school today. "are you going to join us?" asked Sunghoon hyung. "Where are you guys going?" I said. "We're going to the Flicker Restaurant, are you coming, hyung?" I got replied from Jungwon and I answered his question by nodding my head.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Flicker Restaurant]

"Wow, I've never seen Jay and Sunoo hyung got that mad. Are you guys perhaps in love with this Y/N?" asked Jungwon. "NO" Jay hyung and I answered in unison. "Yow, Chill guys, he was just asking, no need to yell" Heeseung hyung laughed and got followed by the rest, except Jay hyung and I. "Do you love her?" asked Jay hyung with a serious face. "Huh?" I replied to him. "I Asked do you like Y/N?" he replied his question but this time louder. "No, we're just a friend, why? Do you like her?" I questioned him back but he didn't answer me, he was just scrolling to his phone. "Yah, Jay-ah, you never being this care towards a girl. Do you know her?" asked Jake hyung.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

I got a question from Jake, at first, I didn't want to answer it but Heeseung hyung told me to answer it. "Huh? I don't know her" I lied. "you sure?" Jake looked at me with a teasing face. "Yes, I just felt pity for her, that's all" I answered and took a sip of my coffee. "But you never care about girls before" Sunghoon said. "Why you guys seem suspicious with me, I said I DON'T KNOW HER, it's mean I don't know her. Stop asking me about her" I said completely annoyed. "Okay, stop don't cause any messes in here, let's eat our food and go to Jake's house" Heeseung hyung said and they nodded. I didn't know why but after I saw the picture of Y/N and Sunoo, I got really jealous. Am I in love with her?

[End of Jay's POV]