19. Unexpected News

It's been a month since Sunoo and I went to school together. He always picks me up to school and takes me home, but about taking me home, he sometimes couldn't do it because he went somewhere with his friends, so I needed to take the bus or Yerim took me home. Today I didn't go to school because our teachers had an important meeting, so they decided to give us a holiday for a day, so last night I have told Sunoo, so he wouldn't have to come and pick me up. When I was lying on my bed, Sunoo texted me and told me, he wanted to meet up with me at Chamber Café at 4 pm. I wonder what would he want to tell me? he said it was an important thing.

.

.

.

[Time Skip-Chamber Café]

I've arrived at the café earlier, but although I've come earlier, Sunoo has arrived faster than me. He looked so serious, he didn't even realize I was sitting right in front of him until I called his name. "Oh Y/N, you've come. I'm sorry, I was busy with my phone until I didn't realize your appearance" he apologized while putting his phone on the table. "It's okay Sunoo. Btw what's important news you wanted to tell me?" I asked him. "It may shock you at first but I hope you will agree with that" he said and made me even more curious with his news. "I'm ready to hear that" I chuckled but he still looked at me with a serious face and made me sort of scared of him. "Actually, I've been thinking about this for a long time, I want you to move to my school" he told me the unexpected news that made me shocked. "W... W...What do you mean? You want me to move to Dwight?" I said while stuttering but he just replied to me with a nod. "But why, Sunoo?' I asked him but he remained silent. "Tell me the reason, KIM SUNOO" it was my first time to yell at him. "Because I knew if you go to the same school as mine, I can protect you and you can get a better education there. please think about that, Y/N. I know it's hard but think that carefully" he told me. "You don't understand me Sunoo. I can't" with that I left him alone, I thought he understood my condition but I was wrong he didn't understand me. how could I go to his school, when I still have to work hard to pay my current school's tuition. Did he say that without thinking? I was really disappointed with Sunoo and I didn't realize I have cried along my way home.

[Sunoo POV]

She left me alone at the café without even ate her food. I knew she was disappointed with my news but it was the best decision I could make to help her got a better education, so she can get a good university later. But she seemed didn't understand my intent. I knew she must think she couldn't afford the tuition but it was not the problem cause my parents are willing to pay it until she graduates from school but she didn't even let me explained the whole thing. But I hope she will change her mind later.

[Flashback- Sunoo's POV]

"Dad, there is something that has bothered me for a long time and now I want to tell it" I said to my dad after he returned from work. "What's that Sunoo?" he asked. "Can we talk it while sitting? Because it's an important thing and I want to talk it with mom as well" I said and luckily my dad agreed and called my mom to come downstairs so we could start the conversation, when my mom has come my dad told me to start the conversation. "Mom, dad. I know it may sound crazy and odd, but I've been thinking about this thing since last month" I said while taking a deep breath. "What's that honey? We're willing to hear your problem" my mom spoke. "Mom and dad have known about Y/N, right?" I said and both of my parents just nodded their heads. "So, I want her to move to my school, so she can get a better education. I know how determined she is to get her scholarship to the university. So, if she gets a transfer to Dwight, she can receive a better education and go to a good university" I said while looking to my parents who still didn't get my intent. "With this discussion, I want to ask mom and dad are you guys willing to help her?" I said and waited for them to reply. "How can we help her?" my dad said, I was a little bit scared to tell them but I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage before I spoke. "you may think I'm insane but are you guys willing to help her by paying her school tuition in Dwight until she graduates?" after I said that, there was a silence in the living room before my dad started to talk. "Actually, I had seen her study really hard last time, when I asked her what she was doing, she said she wanted to company her mom until her mom has done with her works. But she had an exam the next day, so she studied at the office and I didn't mind at all. But she had studied for a long time and I could see the determination in her eyes. Since that, I realized she's a hard-working girl. Actually, I'm willing to pay her tuition, but if your mom agrees with that" my dad said and I looked at my mom with the hope she would agree with that and granted my wish, but she remained silent for a moment. But luckily my mom agreed with that. "thank you so much mom and dad" I thanked my parents. "It's nothing dear, but what will you tell your friends and teachers about her?" my mom asked. "Don't worry mom, I'll say she's my cousin, so they won't be suspicious if we go to school together" I convinced my parents. "if you say so, but I still need to ask her mom" my dad said. "Sure, and I'll tell her tomorrow. But I need your help, cuz I know she won't believe and agree if I tell her" I said. "I'll tell her mom that she will get transfer to Dwight next week so she doesn't have other choices than move to your school" my dad convinced me and I just nodded my head.

[End of the flashback]

[Present Time-Sunoo's POV]

I hope dad would succeed in convincing her mom.

[End of Sunoo's POV]