29. Curiosity

[Y/N POV]

"Okay, class you can dismiss now, see you later" the teacher said and all the students swiftly packed their things and left the class. "Y/N, do you want to go home together?" Yura asked me. "Maybe not today, sorry Yura. I've to go home with Sunoo" I said. "It's okay, how about tomorrow? We can go hang out a little bit" Yura suggested. "Sounds cool, I'll tell Sunoo that I won't go home with him tomorrow" I said and Yura seemed excited. "Yeay, thank you, Y/N. See you tomorrow" she hugged me then went out of the class while waving to me so I waved to her as well. "Why so excited?" Sunoo suddenly appeared from nowhere. "Yah, you scared me" I said while holding my chest. "Oops, sorry. But have you finished?" he asked and I nodded my head as replied. "Let's go" he said and I followed him from behind.

.

.

.

[XXX Café]

Sunoo brought me to the café because he said he was hungry, so he wanted to eat there while hanging out a little bit before headed home. We've finished ordering our food and just talked to each other while waiting for our food to come. I used this chanced to ask him more about Jay because I was kind of curious about Jay. "Umm... Sunoo, do you mind if I asked you about something?" I asked. "It depends on your questions" he said while his eyes still stuck to his phone. "It's about Jay, do you mind about it?" I asked and he looked at me disbelieved and shocked. "Do you know him?" he asked me while putting his phone on the table. "Umm... I heard some girl students talked about him so I asked Yura and she told me a bit of Jay's information and she said he was a part of ENHYPEN, so I think it's best to ask you about him" I said and lowered my head, meanwhile, Sunoo remained silent for a moment. There was dead silence surrounded us before Sunoo broke the silence by clearing his throat. "I'm willing to tell you about him because you seem curious about him" his words made me happy for some weird reason. "Jay hyung was part of our group and still part of ours, we won't replace his position in our group, he's precious to us. You may haven't met him yet but I hope you can have a chance to meet him someday." He stopped talking for a while. "Why? Why do you stop? And what do you mean by you're hoping someday I can meet with him?" I asked him while raising both of my eyebrows. "Nothing, just... I know you're a cheerful girl and I think if he meets you, he can change a little. Never mind, let's forget about that." He changed the topic but I remained silent and listened to him. "maybe you've heard about he got transferred to the USA from Yura. The reason behind his transferal was because of his parents' business. Actually, jay hyung was born in Seattle but then at the age of 9, he moved to Korea and again because of his parents' business. We first met each other in elementary school along with the other members except Jake hyung, we just met him when we entered Junior high school, he was a transferred student from Brisbane, Australia. At first, Jake hyung seemed struggled with Korean so, Jay hyung helped him a lot and made both of them closer to each other, when Jay hyung told us that he was going back to the USA, all of us felt sad and it felt like you've lost a part of your life, someone important and precious for you is gone, especially Jake hyung, he was different from the other days he seemed lonely without Jay hyung and I've to admit without Jay hyung our group seem so deserted. Jay hyung may seem like a bad boy, cold, arrogant, and harsh but deep inside of him he's a lovely, caring, gentleman, and soft boy. And he's fragile but only we know about that, neither other students nor teacher know about it, why because he often hides his loneliness behind his poker face but we know he isn't alright, he's broken inside. He always feels lonely because both of his parents always busy with their works and barely take care of him and thing even worst because he's the only child it made him have to stay alone at his house while his parents working, that's why he always hanging out with us and mostly he always stays at Jake hyung house. Some students especially, boys often said he's arrogant and hated him a lot without knowing the reason behind his behaviors. Actually, we've agreed we won't tell anyone about the reason why Jay hyung moved but I think I can trust you" he has finished explaining the whole story about Jay, I never knew a harsh and arrogant boy like Jay could have a difficult life. That's no wonder why he was arrogant, cold, and harsh toward me that day, now I've known the reason. And those students shouldn't have to judge him from the outside without knowing the real reason why he behaved like that. I felt blue to Jay, I hoped I could meet him and comforted him. "Y/N, please keep this as our secret, do not tell anyone about what I've told you, not even Yura shouldn't know about this" Sunoo said to me. "I promise" I replied and smiled at him.