26. First Day

Today was my first day as a new student in Dwight, as usual, Sunoo picked me up and we went to school together. When we arrived at the school, there were a lot of girls have been waiting for Sunoo, I started to get worried because how if they hated me because I went to school with Sunoo or what would they say about me and many more, but Sunoo realized and comforted me. "There are no such bad things you should worry about, I'm here with you and my member as well" he said and smiled at me. "What do you mean your member?" I asked him but he didn't reply instead he jumped from his car, so I followed him. We walked together and I started to hear a lot of whispers from the students in the corridors "Just ignore them" Sunoo said and I just nodded my head. We continued to walk together, Sunoo brought me to the principal office, I was still amazed by the school it was huge, it was different from my old school, even their principal office was big. When we entered the principal office, the principal, or we can call him Mr. Kang greeted us. "Good Morning, Sunoo and" Mr. Kang stopped when he saw me. "Ah, my name is Lee Y/N and I'm a new student here" I introduced myself. "Oh, so you're Sunoo's cousin who got transferred here?" Mr. Kang said and I was a little bit confused when he said Sunoo's cousin, I wanted to deny it but Sunoo cut me and talked with the principal. "Yes, she's my cousin. Can we get her schedule?" He asked the principal. "Ah, here. This is your schedule for this semester. I hope you can adapt here well and Sunoo you can show her about this school after this, I'll tell your teacher that you'll be late for his class" Mr. Kang gave me my schedule and then we bowed at him and left his office. After we went out from Mr. Kang's office, I asked Sunoo about what had happened "Why did Mr. Kang say I'm your cousin?" "Ah, it's because when my father enrolled you, he said you're my cousin, so the teacher and students won't be suspicious if we come to school together" he explained. "Ahhh, I see, I was a little bit confused when he said I'm your cousin" I said and we laughed together. First, Sunoo showed me my locker, it was right next to his. Next, he showed me the environment of the school, he showed me all the places in this school, such as the pool, basketball court, soccer field, cafeteria, toilet, and many more. We had spent the whole first lesson touring this huge school, I never knew that this school could be this huge, I thought I still could be lost even though Sunoo had shown me the whole school. After we finished walked around the school, we went to our class it was math time, before we knocked on the door, Sunoo started to complain. "Ugh, I hate math" he said and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll help you" I said and we knocked the door. "You can come in" the teacher shouted from the inside. When we came to the class, the whole students looked at me and I knew from their eyes they judged me because I came with Sunoo. "Ah, Sunoo-ssi you can sit at your place and you, you have to introduce yourself first" the teacher told us. "Ah, ne (yes)" Sunoo said and walked to his chair. "Hello everyone, my name is Lee Y/N and I'm the cousin of Sunoo. Please take care of me and I hope we can be good friends" it was a short introduction from me because I have nothing to say. "Okay, Y/N you can sit next to Yura. Yura, please raise your hand" the girl named Yura raised her hand, so I walked and sat next to her. "Hi, my name is Choi Yura, nice to meet you" Yura introduced herself. "Ah, my name is Y/N, and nice to meet you too" I said. "Can we be a friend?" she asked me, actually I was shocked because of her question but I still managed to answer it. "Ah, sure" I answered and she looked elated and excited.

.

.

[Jungwon POV]

I was shocked when this new girl introduced her name because first, Sunoo hyung doesn't have a cousin named Y/N, and second, wasn't she the girl who was with Sunoo hyung in the rumors? But why she introduced herself as Sunoo hyung's cousin? I need to ask Sunoo hyung later.

[End of Jungwon POV]

.

.

.

[Y/N POV]