51

Sunday morning seems to come around too early. I'm still tired when I wake up but decide to get up anyway. I look to my right and see the most beautiful woman still asleep next to me. I slowly get out of bed so I don't wake her up. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and shower, then I go to the kitchen to make coffee and cook breakfast for us.

Once the food is finished, I fix our cups of coffee and our plates. I grab Laurens plate and coffee and head straight to the bedroom. My sleeping beauty is starting to stir some when I walk into the bedroom. I sit the food and coffee on the nightstand and lean down to place soft kisses all over her face.

She wakes up smiling at me and I say "good morning beautiful. You need to sit up please because I have your breakfast ready." She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows "you didn't have to cook anything." I caress her cheek "I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed. What, can I not spoil you?" She laughs and kisses me "good morning and I love you Kyler. Thank you for breakfast, it smells really good."

I hand Lauren her plate and jog back to the kitchen for mine. I sit on the bed close to her and we eat breakfast together in bed. After we eat I gather our dirty dishes and go to the kitchen to clean everything up.

Lauren is in the shower when I walk back into the bedroom so I go to the bathroom. I want to join her in the shower even though I've already showered but as I walk in the bathroom she is turning the water off so I hop up onto the countertop and just wait for her.

When she opens the shower curtain and steps out, I can't help but stare at her. My heart is exploding with so much love for her. I watch as she dries herself off glancing at me as she does so. Once she is dried off she steps towards me and kisses my cheek and turns walking out of the bathroom.  Just watching her walk away naked has me all hot and bothered. I want her so bad.

Any other thoughts I have disappear as I rush out of the bathroom and pounce on her.  I grab Lauren and spin her around, pinning her to the wall. I press my body against hers and our eyes meet as our breathing becomes erratic. I can't resist any longer and I attack her lips with a rough kiss. She releases a sexy whimper against my lips as her hands slide to the back of my neck pulling me closer as she reacts to the kiss.

I slide my hands down to Laurens ass giving it a hard squeeze then I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as my body is pressing firmly against her holding her to the wall. I lean in and kiss below her ear and her head falls to the side as I suck on her neck. My teeth sink into her neck and I know it will leave a mark which I always make sure not to do but at this moment I don't care.

I finally release her neck with a pop and she pulls on my hair hard, forcing me to look at her. Lauren looks into my lust filled eyes and connects our lips again in a hard kiss. I step away from the wall and her legs tighten around my waist as I carry her to our bed. I lay her on the bed slowly, never breaking our passionate kiss and run my hands up her naked body. Lauren pulls away slowly and stares deep into my eyes and whispers "I love you so much."

Looking into her eyes I can see that she truly means that and I watch as her eyes tear up. She swallows hard to try and keep from letting the tear out and I say "I love you so much too."  I lean down and capture her lips again. Our lips move slowly but passionately as we savor each other's taste. Our tongues dance against each other and I love how her soft lips feel against mine. Kissing Lauren always sets my body on fire. A fire I never want extinguished.

Lauren slides her hands under my shirt running her fingers up and down my back. Just looking at her right now makes my heart tighten. She senses a change in my face and looks at me worriedly. "What's wrong Kyler?" I swallow hard "I am so in love with you. I have been ever since I first met you. I never want to lose you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I see tears form in Lauren's eyes, "I-I'm so in love with you too Kyler. I believe I have loved you since we first met too even if I didn't realize the type of love it was at the time and I will always love you." She pulls my face to hers and kisses me with all the love she has for me. As the kiss deepens, I have never felt so much love from another person. Lauren pulls back a little as her fingers grab the bottom of my shirt. In a quick movement she pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it aside.

I smile at Lauren as I look down at her naked body "god you're beautiful" then bite my bottom lip as I look back at her eyes. For some reason she becomes shy and looks down. I lift her chin back up so she is looking at me. While looking into her eyes, I kiss her lips again. She glides her fingers lightly up and down my back and my hot skin breaks out in goosebumps and she smiles against my lips. She is just so beautiful and I want her to feel how much I love her as I deepen the kiss.

I release Laurens chin and trace up her jawline to cup her face, never breaking our kiss. In one quick movement I run my fingers through her hair and grab a fistful. She moans in response and it sends an electric current straight between my legs. She pushes me back so I am sitting on the bed and crawls onto my lap. She connects our lips again as I feel her hand slide into the waistband on my sweats. I gasp as her fingertips tease my throbbing clit by skimming over it.

I pull away from Lauren's lips and lower my mouth to her right breast and suck her erect nipple into my mouth. I swirl the tip of my tongue around her then bite down on her nipple. She moans and her head falls back exposing her beautiful neck. I wrap one arm around her waist holding her tight and use my other hand to slip between her legs. With my hand hovering over her pussy I can feel the heat and her wet arousal. I graze the outside of her folds teasing her like she is doing to me. Her hand stops inside my sweats like she lost concentration.

While Lauren is in my lap, I shift my legs so I can lay her down on the bed. She wraps her legs around me as her lower back is resting against my legs and the rest of her body is on the bed. Her wet pussy is in view and I can't help but lick my lips before leaning down and placing a kiss on her. I rub the inside of her thighs moving my fingers until I reach her wet pussy. Laurens breath catches in her throat and her eyelids flutter closed.