52

"Open your eyes Lauren" I say as I spread her arousal around her folds. She opens her eyes and meets my gaze and I smirk at her "I love how wet you are." She takes a deep breath and says "only for you Kyler." I skim my middle finger up and down her entrance a few times to build her up even more then I slip my finger inside. She releases a soft moan then I add my ring finger inside her and her body stiffens some.

   I move my fingers slowly then thrust them harder into her wet pussy. I press my thumb down onto her clit and she thrust her hips up. I use my free hand to slide up her sweat covered body and massage her left breast. I squeeze her breast and I watch as she starts to come undone below me. Her naked body is in full view for my eyes and my eyes only as she squirms from my touch.

   Lauren grinds her hips into my fingers seeking her release. I thrust my fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Lauren screams "oh yesss!" as her hands grip the bed sheets. "Kyler... I'm..." she cannot even finish what she was trying to say because she is breathing so hard. Finally she manages to say "it feels so damn good... I'm gonna..."

   I cut her words off as I thrust my fingers deeper and faster hitting her g-spot. Laurens body is covered in sweat and her breasts are bouncing up and down as I pound her pussy and it's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. "Fuck Kyler... I'mmmm... " Lauren manages to say as her body begins to shake. Her hips tighten around me and I watch as her orgasm rips through her. "God I love you" she gasps as she starts coming down from her orgasm.

   Once Laurens breathing returns to normal she gets off of my legs. She looks at me with lust filled eyes and pushes my back onto the bed so I am laying down. She dives right in and devours my dripping wet pussy. She licks and sucks on me aggressively and it's not like anything she has even done to me before. It's like she is almost desperate to taste me and to make me cum. It doesn't take long before I am screaming her name.

   Lauren crawls up my body kissing as she goes then lays down beside me on the bed. Our legs tangle together and our arms wrap around each other's midsections as we are still breathing a little hard. Our faces are so close our noses are touching and I pucker my lips kissing Lauren's lips delicately.

   "I love cuddling with you" I say as I kiss the side of Lauren's head. She hums the adds "yeah I'm really loving it now too." For some reason the way she said that makes it seem like maybe she doesn't. "What do you mean you're loving it now? Do you not actually like cuddling?" Lauren shifts a little beside me, lays her hand on my stomach and starts tracing patterns on my skin.

   "I like to cuddle, it's just the first couple times I guess I was caught off guard" Lauren admits then clears her throat. She seems like she is a little uncomfortable talking about this but I want to know what she means. Of course I don't want to piss her off but I'm a little confused since she has never said anything before. "Lauren, what do you mean caught off guard?" She stops moving her fingers and lays her hand flat on my stomach. "Well I... I had only cuddled with a man which never really happened much but I guess at first it threw me off when we cuddled because there's... extra boobs there."

   "Is it weird being with me, being with a woman? You've never really said anything about any of this so I don't know how you feel unless you talk to me. I'm not going to get mad at you or anything but we have to communicate. I had never cuddled before you so I know there's adjustment but for me it seems so natural with you." I caress her cheek and she closes her eyes. When she opens them back up she sits up some so she is looking directly at me.

   "It's not weird Kyler, it was just different but it's a good different. I get in my head concerning all this sometimes because it was all new to me. Our relationship is new to me and I mean me being with a woman but I promise you it's a good different. It actually feels right with you, it feels... perfect. I find comfort in it."

   Lauren settles back beside me and pulls me close. She moves a little so my head is at her chest and I can hear her beating heart. She runs her fingers through my hair and quietly says "I'm sorry if I made this weird, I kind of ruined our intimate moment." I laugh a little "you didn't make it weird or ruin anything. I just didn't know you felt like that at the beginning. Thank you for talking about it though. I know you get inside your head and overthink things. Just know I'm here to listen and talk it out with you."

   I grab Lauren's hand that's resting on my stomach and lace our fingers together. "I was raised to always talk things out with someone. Well, obviously my mom didn't all the time because she kept the fact I had a brother from me but I don't want us to keep things from each other including our feelings. All you have to do is communicate with me, okay? " She squeezes me "okay Kyler and thank you and as far as that with your mom, she apparently had a reason she never told you. I'm not used to being able to communicate so freely but I will definitely try to."

   The rest of Sunday was actually a lazy day for us. We showered together after our morning activities then cuddled on the couch watching movies the remainder of the day until dinner time. Once it was close to time for dinner we cooked together, ate and cleaned the kitchen afterwards. We went back to cuddling on the couch and just spent time together. We both have school tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Luckily though school is nearly over.

   I hate only catching a glimpse of Lauren every once in a while at school and not being able to kiss her and tell everyone she is mine. I wish I could see her more while at school but I can't and if I did I probably would not be able to control myself. It's probably a good thing we are not around each other a lot at school because we can never keep our hands off of each other. Plus it's hard for us not to always want to kiss.