➳Prologue➳

Picture of gang in the side/top. Edited by my new editor malekaA Edited on 6.5.16

Small side note: y'all are getting triggered because I called Ashley Benson a slut in the story but if you look at the cast my character Ashley Benson is not played by the real Ashley Benson. So chill, okay? Because at the time I just made up the name because it sounded great and I had not realised there was a real Ashley Benson (I do not watch Pretty Little Liars) and I have no intention of changing the name either

Another large side note: ABOUT SLUT SHAMING. I wrote this book when I was particularly young and during that time I wasn't politically woke and I didn't have a stance on real world issues and furthermore, during that time slut shaming etc wasn't an issue, not that I don't condemn it. I completely agree with woman flaunting their sexuality and everything and not giving two fucks about what people think and I admire even more when they take the word "slut" and capitalise on it and you can see this in my newer works for example "heart's desire." I need you to understand this was written in a time where the socio-political stance was that this shit was okay, but, it isn't now and I don't intend to change it as this book is finished. You need to understand that just as to kill a mockingbird has the n-word repeated in it multiple times and no one agrees with it, this book will have this because the book is finished and I don't have time to change it to keep up with every political concept. It's so sad that everyone keeps attacking me on this forefront when really if you read my other books or really knew me you would know I don't agree with this. At the end of the day, Bella is remotely human and what she has said is human, a slip up, wrong. Everyone says something that is wrong in their past and that is the realism of life. Thank you, I hope you understand so please stop trying to come for me in the comment sections.
————

Bella's POV

It was a normal Sunday. Me being bored out of my mind. My brother out with his 'gang.'

I wasn't allowed to go out. I was grounded. Sucks to be me! Not really. My friends, Alex and Dani and Tyler (Tyler is in my brother's 'gang'), were out. Leaving me alone to suffer like this.

I was only grounded for a couple of days because I might have played 'I'm Sexy And I Know It' through the intercom and then told the whole school about some teachers having sex. It wasn't that bad. I mean like they should have not done it in a janitors closet. Like seriously talk about unique, that's so common.

I was bored out of my mind. I had listened to music already. I had read a book. Watched Vines. Followed some people on Twitter. Laughed at people reacting to Musical.ly fuckboys.

I wore a simple outfit for today. Consisting of: some Uggs, blue shorts and a tiger jumper that went mid thigh. I wore no makeup. I was blessed with an amazing face (as my three bestfriends would say) but, it's not as amazing as my brothers, Luke, he had some amazing cheek bones. I'd die for amazing cheek bones like that.

Anyway, I'm bored and hungry. My stomach growled. Woah calm down. My stomach growled again. "Geez I'm going" I muttered to myself.

I was walking down the stairs. Casually walking, nothing suspicious here. I wish I could fly down instead or ride a unicorn down.

Anyway, as I was walking down the stairs. I heard lots of laughs. Shit! People were here. Maybe there are thieves downstairs? No! They wouldn't laugh, whilst on a mission to steal things from my beautiful house.

I quickly turned around, but me being the clumsy person I am managed to step on my foot and fall. I fell down the stairs. Jesus! It hurts.

I groaned. I was in this awkward star shape position. So, half my body was on the floor and half of it was on the stairs. I heard lots of laughs again. Well, these thieves are very rude!