➳Chapter 9➳

Recap:

I climbed into bed, turning the light off. I pulled the comfortor over both of us. I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist pulling me into them. Dylan.

I rolled my eyes and shut them feeling sleep take over me.

What if I do like him.....?

Bella's POV

I yawned and rolled to the other side of the bed. I heard a groan. What even? My eyes shot open. Dylan? What the fuck?

I was snuggled into him and he had his arms wrapped around me. Oh my god, please god no. I looked down. I was in my night clothes. I looked at his attire. Boxers. Please. Please no. Please don't say I was that drunk.

I shoved Dylan and he whined. "Oi." I said slapping his arms.

"What?" He muttered, not opening his eyes.

"Did we?" I said nervously.

His eyes were still shut but, he had a smirk playing at his lips, "Have sex? Yeh we did babe."

"What?!" I nearly yelled, but realised someone would come into my room.

"Ohhh Dylan, fuck harder." He mocked, looking at me,.

My eyes widened and I blushed, "But we couldn't have..."

Dylan burst out laughing, "Oh my god you should've seen your face." He laughed.

I looked at him, confused, "What?"

"We didn't have sex babe, although it is a good idea." He smirked. I shoved him, making him fall of the bed. He took the comforter along with him and was wrapped in a sausage.

"I hate you so much!" I said, "Why would you even? Your so mean!" I pouted.

"Do you even remember anything from last night?" His voice was muffled but I heard him.

"Should I?" I said nervously.

"You nearly had sex with a guy you didn't know." He said sitting up. Dylan then laughed, "But luckily I saved you."

"Oh my Prince Charming." I muttered.

Dylan grinned, "Yeh I know." He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes and then I heard some shuffling outside of my door. My door was slammed open and there stood Luke. There was a silence as we all stared at each other.

Luke was angry and it was obvious with his death glares at Dylan. "I can explain." Dylan said. I nodded when Luke looked at me.

"Explain then." Luke growled. I rolled my eyes at his protective brother side.

"So okay, your sister was drunk and she was about to go have sex with a guy she hardly knew but, I saw her and I saved her luckily and then I drove her home and she told me to stay. I promise we didn't do anything."

Luke looked at me, "You weren't supposed to be at the party." He snapped.

"Okay bubba my head hurts and your being a bitch and.." I looked at Dylan, "Eh he looks okay." Dyaln let out a small laugh then quickly shut up when my brother looked at him.

"Just.. Uh fuck." He swore, rubbing his temples.

I gasped, "Oh my god and you kiss your mom with that mouth." Dylan started laughing really hard.

"I'm not in the mood Bell." He growled.

"Who pissed on his face this morning?" I whispered to Dylan, who chuckled.