➳ Chapter 11➳

Recap:

He laughed, stepping back, "I'm guessing you need to get home?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded, not trusting my voice. I grabbed my backpack and slinged it over my shoulder. We both walked in slilece towards our cars.

"See you tonight baby girl." He winked. I gaped at him but, quickly recovered still not able to get the blush away. I quickly got into my car and drove off.

Bella's POV

I -neatly- shoved the rest of my things in my last suitcase and sighed. There was a soft knock on the door and I yelled out 'come in.'

Surprise, surpirse, I turned to see my brother, staring at me with a sad expression. "What?" I said blankly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeh okay." I moved to my back pack and put my iPad, charger, portable charger for my phone, laptop, lip balm, some makeup and a stuffed teddy that reminded me of home. Don't look at me like that! It's adorable and I've had it since I was 12 okay.

"Don't be like that Bella." Luke sighed.

"Like what?" I said dismissively.

"Stop acting like your okay. Like I didn't hurt your feelings okay!" He yelled frustrated. I turned to him my eyes widening. I saw him running a had through his hair frustrated by the situation.

"Okay I won't! It's not my fault that I'm hurt because you won't tell me what's wrong! I'm angry because you never told me why you were upset okay. It annoys me knowing something bugs my twin and I'm not able to help." I said angrily.

Luke looked at me with sad eyes, "You were always the one, who cared the most." His face broke into a smile making me smile slightly, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I just thought that you didn't need to know everything." He sat on my bed, making me glare at him. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I mean yeh, don't tell me everything but if somethings upsetting you or annoying you I feel as if I should have a right to know."

"That's how I feel."

"No wonder we are alike."

"We are twins too." He scoffed.

I pulled out my tongue childishly, "Whatever Luke I forgive you."

"Yeh by the way be careful when in Dubai." He nodded to me getting off the bed.

"Help please?" I guestured towards the suitcases.

He laughed and grabbed two and I grabbed two and slung my backpack over my shoulder. We shuffled slowly towards the door where my mom and dad chatted to Dylan and his family.

Luke waked at them and put the suitcases down and ran up for the last one. Yes I'm taking 5. I have a lot of crap to take, which consists of mostly electronics and clothes. OH AND BLACK CLOTHES. Yes defiantly...

"Hi!" I waved to the Knights.

"Hello." Mr and Mrs Knight said and Dylan smiled at me.

"All ready?" Dad asked me and I nodded as Luke huffed dropping the case.

"Be careful!" I nearly yelled at him.

"Jesus that's heavy." He grumbled, "What the hell did you even pack?" He panted out.

"Hair straightener, curling iron, camera, another camera and other things." I hummed and Luke face palmed. My dad raised an eyebrow at me, "I promise I will get work done but as a lady I will have to do it in style." I said and Mrs. Knight and my mom laughed.