➳Epilogue➳

/Years later/

Bella's POV

I turned on my side feeling a familiar hold on my waist, not bothering to move as a stupid buzzing noise had ringed throughout the room, quite loudly.

"Bella..." I heard Dylan's gruff morning voice. "Turn it off."

"I don't want to." I grumbled under my breath, leaning into his hold.

"Mommmm." I heard a yell and that's when I realised the morning hell had started. My bed bounced and Dylan and I were broken up as the 4 year old boy lay in-between us. "You guys need to get up." His arms spread over both of us.

"Shush Adrian, we're trying to sleep."

"Lazy." Our son muttered. I blinked my eyes open and I sat up, quickly, glancing at Adrian.

"Take that back young man." I spoke fiercely with a lazy smile on my face.

"Dadddd." Adrian cried out, crawling on top of his father.

"Listen to your mom Adrian." Dylan groaned, shoving his face into a pillow. "What I'd do for peace and quiet." He mumbled under his breath.

"I thought you loved me-" Adrian let out a dramatic wail and my eyes widened as the yell startled me awake.

God this child was dramatic and on a daily basis I debated internally  who he had got it from. Sometimes it would be me, with my over dramatic screaming too or sometimes it would be Dylan, with his over dramatic faux sadness to get what he wants.

Our son had learnt the faux sadness very well, he used it on me many times and I knew I shouldn't have gave in but I did. I practically had to give into the large doe like eyes he had. Who wouldn't? He looked exactly like Dylan, from his hair to his eyes.

"Adrian I don't love you anymore." Dylan spoke shoving the pillow off the bed, in clear annoyance.

"I love you Adrian. We don't need him." I held out my arms with a cheeky smile.

"Mom was always the better parent." Adrian crawled into my arms, his honey coloured eyes bright and gleaming with mischief.

"Why are you all ganging up on me?" Dylan cried out, sitting up.

"Because she loves me!" Adrian retorted.

"I love you too." Dylan rolled his eyes, "god sometimes you are so annoying and I swear you get it off your mother."

My jaw dropped when he said that. Dylan's eyes were wide and he looked alarmed. "Adrian, baby, let's leave your father to rot in this room by himself."

"Mi amor-"

I cut him off annoyed, here comes the mid swings, "I am not annoying!" I spoke childishly as Adrian jumped off the bed and I got up too. "Go and change into the clothes we laid out last night. Okay?" I talked to Adrian and he nodded, skipping away.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." I felt large arms wrap around me.

"Dylan." I mumbled trying to stay annoyed at him.

"He did get better aspects from you that he could never get from me, like your smile." I giggled like a teenage girl when Dylan spun me around to face him, "or your sarcastic-ness." I rolled my eyes, "and mischief."