➳Chapter 12➳

IMPORTANT NOTE!
To everyone asking, Bella and Dylan are not together. They just like to tease and do things with each other. And when she claimed Dylan as her boyfriend, she did this because she didn't want Taylor trying anything and Dylan just rolled with it. Nothing's official.....
.
.
.

Recap:

Dylan's started munching on some popcorn and I could feel my eyes droop as we started getting at least 20 minutes into the movie. My head leaned against his shoulder and I yawned a little. "Tired?" I heard him ask. I nodded with my eyes closed. I could feel his chest vibrate at he chuckled.

"Goodnight babe." Was the last thing I heard him say before I drifted off to sleep whilst some baby raptors where running around on the tv screen.

Bella's POV

I stirred slightly as I heard shouting. "Oh my god just wake Dylan up!" I heard a feminine voice say. That was probably Anne.

I was in a half asleep and half awake state. God it's really hard being in that state cause you can't even open your eyes properly without wanting to sleep more. The door as slammed open.

"Oh my god." I heard Taylor yell.

"Shut up." Dylan said from next to me. What?! Dylan?! Memories of last night came back to me. Oh we had a movie night. His arm tightened around my waist and he pulled me closed. I finally opened my eyes properly after a few watery blinks. I stared at his face as his eyes were closed and he breathed steadily. His breath hitting my face.

"Do you think they did it?" Anne asked unsure.

Okay it's my turn now, "Ew what the hell?! No!" I said loudly.

"Oh my god, can I just sleep please!" Dylan said annoyed, his face scrunching up.

I laughed and tried to get out if his grip, he wouldn't let me move. "Dylannnnn." I dragged out.

"What?" He groaned in annoyance.

"Can you let go?"

"And I swear to God I'm going to kill someone. I hate you all. Rot and burn in hell everyone. I just want my sleep. I hate you guys." Dylan mumbled under his breath making me laugh.

"By the way we have two hours left before we land." Annie yelled before leaving with Taylor.

"I need to shower." I said to Dylan.

"You fucking owe me." Dylan let go and I laughed, bouncing off the bed, feeling very energetic.

I went to my room and grabbed all my toilet essentials and then walked towards the bathroom and I shut the door behind me and placed my things on the counter.

I quickly undressed and got into the shower. I let the warm water hit my back and relax my muscles. I sighed happily and then went on to wash my hair and body.

I slipped out of the shower 30 minutes later and had a towel wrapped around my body and I stood in front of the mirror. I wiped my face and then dried my hair. I then let my towel drop and slipped on my bra and panties and pulled on some high waisted denim shorts and a coral coloured blouse was tucked into my shirts. I put my hair into a messy bun and and then I went to my makeup. I opened up the bag and got out some eyeliner. I made my signature cat wing that I hadn't wore in a while and I coated my lashes with some mascara and then I swiped some Chapstick on my lips.